“Excellent Lunch!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I had lunch here and it was excellent. She had the beef Pho and had to bring some of it home.
I had the Snowpea lunch special with seafood combination and rice noodles. Since having to eat gluten free now, I am always on the hunt for restaurants with gluten free choices. Typhoon has many of them and they all delicious.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

The restaurant, located on Main Street in Middletown has a pleasant, peaceful atmosphere, the service was friendly and attentive, the prices reasonable but unfortunately the lemongrass shrimp I had was bland...my friend's cashew shrimp was at the one pepper spiciness level but even her dish was somewhat bland...my recommendation would be to season the dishes a little to be more flavorful.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

The food is alway good. I love the coconut chicken soup. It is so good and a reason why I keep coming back. The Laab is very good and the lemongrass chicken is the best I've ever had.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I went to lunch with a big fan of Typhoon. Monday afternoon lots of open tables , quick seating and the waitress/manager told my friend who is a regular here that two cooks were out today.
We were served quickly, however the beef appetizer was inedible and my basil with beef followed suit. Being short of help is no excuse for poor quality food, extra wait time understandable leather like beef not so. Without asking the appetizer was removed from our bill.
There a lot of options on Main St. For me Typhoon won't be one of them. The one upside for me was, that for a relatively small town, the lunch crowd was remarkably attractive.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

You receive a warm welcome, excellent service and authentic Asian cuisine at Typhoon. Lunch specials are resonably priced and ample portions. They mold your rice. Today it looked like a star.