“Great grandson visit”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I came down to visit my daughter and my grandchildren and my great grandson my wife and I went Lido’s it was cold out so we ordered soup Beef vegetable it was very good. then we ordered a white pizza with Ricotta cheese and mozzarella and caramelize onions the pizza itself was very good the only problem the caramelize onions on the pizza they added sugar it was too sweet I ask are waitress
why did they do that it takes away from the nature taste on the onions I work in a pizza restaurant I never put sugar on the onions we also ordered a cheese calzone to bring back it very good the kids enjoy it it was big for dessert we ordered ice cream bomba very good

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Lido's is an attempt at Italian Food. Their daily specials are large portions of mediocre entrees. They are fast food for workers in the area. They fill up by 11:30 and clear out by 1:00. It's an okay choice for lunch. They have limited parking. Wait staff fulfill their job descriptions with little or no enthusiasm. Leave a tip and move along.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I go to New Hampshire all the time and always stop by and grab the eggplant parmigiana and a veal Parmesan grinder .. I’m really fussy about eggplant and have not found anyone who compares to Lido’s.. They have huge portions and their daily specials are always different but very good .. they always have great ratings .. If you like Italian food it’s a must try .. Enjoy Chris Cross ...

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I liked this restaurant very much for my first time there. The wait staff were friendly and attentive. I got the fettuccine alfredo for dinner and it was good. The serving size was very generous. The restaurant is your basic italian place and the food isn't overly amazing but if you're looking for decent italian food with generous portions, you can't go wrong here.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Just needed a little something and this hit the spot. It was very good and would definitely go back.

Been to Lido's Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK