1,545 results
All reviewsdirector's suiteproducer suiteoutdoor poolcorner roomlong walkfloor to ceiling windowsmain casinowalk in showertanger outletsnice roomhigh floorresort feemini baralta stradacasino floorfood courtgrand pequot
Reviewed 1 April 2018

My daughter and I had an overnight stay this past Wednesday night. We loved the hotel. The beds were comfortable and the shower was absolutely fabulous. Only complaint I had was the pillows on my bed were too overly puffed for my taste, but luckily the ones on my daughter's bed weren't, so I was able to use hers. Nothing major, just an observation, since it was hard to get comfortable with them. Overall, a wonderful hotel and great service. The front desk personnel were so friendly and helpful. We loved the casino, but there is a lot of walking to get from one to the other, but as it has been mentioned in other reviews, yes it is worth it. We enjoyed the smoke-free Rainmaker Casino. My only suggestion for the layout is to have more "YOU ARE HERE" kiosks or something to let you know where you are. We got lost quite a few times, trying to get out of one place to get to another. There isn't enough makers or information readily available to know which way to go. We did find at one point when we were lost, in the main lobby, a VIP area, and there you could have a map of the property emailed to you. We did that and it seemed to help us. Pricing is high, as is most Casino's, however, I had a great deal with a Groupon, so could not pass it up. Overall, it was a great evening at the Casino's and it was nice to come back to a wonderfully, comfortable room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Rosemary G
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I was there for a business meeting. This is a casino hotel, so you can expect a lot of noise everywhere and a heavy smell to smoke from cigarettes as well. The facilities for the meetings were very good. Service at the reception desk isn’t that great. Twice I was serviced very impolitely, and I felt like I wasn’t welcome. I wouldn’t go there for personal purposes.

Room Tip: Try to be far away from elevators.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Super clean, awesome and helpful staff, perfect location, casino was great. I would have gave them a five except there was no toothpaste in the bathroom! Even asked the housekeeper, bring your toothpaste or you're not brushing! Lol. They had everything else in the bathroom, that you would need, even q tips, just no toothpaste. Also woke up a few times to doors closing in other rooms. Those big wooden doors are beautiful except when they bang in the middle of the night! Overall, great experience though. Would definitely return! Awesome shower, great water pressure, and beautiful view. We went a few hours earlier to avoid the line at check in, and our room was ready, that was def a plus.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2018

We've stayed at the Fox Tower twice now, and although it's a bit of a walk from the restaurants, it's worth it. The rooms are more affordable than the Grand Cascades (which aren't any better) and the Great Cedar (which were recently renovated and more expensive now). It's about a 10 minute walk to the main area of Foxwoods, but that's good exercise. I did about 15,000 steps on my Fitbit each day, and so I could spurge on the Ben and Jerry's ice cream that's on the way back to the Fox Tower. The rooms were luxurious with floor to ceiling windows and a designer bath. The gym was huge and always empty. We plan to come back in the summer and use the outdoor pool, which Grand Cascades and Great Cedar don't have.

Room Tip: Our room was over the main entrance/valet parking, and we had a nice view of the woods and surrounding area.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank travelfan1976
Reviewed 13 March 2018

o.k. so this hotel has it's own casino; but you are far away from all the others. Must walk; or can shuttle. tt has an outdoor pool. The indoor pool/spa costs $ even for guests. It it also for 21 and older only. Good luck getting a drink on the casino floor!! They have to take your order here; by the time they return, you have moved on to another machine!!! They really should hire like a dozen more servers.

Stayed: January 2018