“A Good Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I dined here and the service, food and dining atmosphere was very good. I had baked cod with wild rice and mixed vegetables. My wife had grilled chicken breast with quinoa and sauteed spinach.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I took my Mom to the Veranda Cafe for a special treat. She had the steak and shrimp scampi and I had the lobster grilled cheese. Both entrees were outstanding and not that expensive. The hot rolls were heavenly with soft butter. For dessert we split and ice cream sundae. Needless to say, we both were so pleased with this outstanding lunch! And the service was great too!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I really wanted breakfast for dinner, and this restaurant has just that! Breakfast ALL day long.

The wait staff was very friendly and could easily explain the menu items. We each had coffee and cream, which was tasty. I ordered the traditional Eggs Benedict, while my husband ordered a breakfast burrito. Both were served with hash browns, and both were delicious!

I highly recommend this restaurant if you want good breakfast food. Delicioso!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It's good to eat here, the place was clean, the staff were friendly and you can see the view outside.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went to Veranda Cafe on Saturday St Patrick’s day. Not first choice but every Foxwoods restaurant had at least 40 minute wait. Didn’t have high expectations as there was no wait at this restaurant. Wife had corned beef and cabbage which was good. I had the turkey & spinach salad which was awful. The turkey was 2 small slices of dried out deli turkey. Service while friendly was ridiculously slow. There was a charge for extra meal on our check. Clearly a mistake but no apology.

Bottom line. Saved a lot of time by eating here but would have been better off waiting to eat any other restaurant at the resort.