“Good pizza and drinks”

Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Mashantucket
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We were at Foxwoods and wanted a dinner that wasn’t fancy and yet not fast food. California Pizza Kitchen fit the bill.

We were simple- husband and I split a BBQ chicken pizza and he had a beer and I had the strawberry lime margaritas. The margaritas are my new favorite. The pizza was the perfect size for two. Enough to eat with no leftovers. Service was pleasant and efficient.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

The hubby & I were hungry- didn’t want to eat at fancy place but wanted something nicer and healthier than the food court- this was fantastic! We split a small Waldorf salad a pizza that had sausage/mushroom/pepperoni- it was perfect for the 2 of us hubby had s beer and it was all less than $30!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018

California Pizza Kitchen takes a modern twist to the classic pizza. They serve bread with olive oil dip but the olive oil ran out and our waiter did not bring anymore when we asked. For starters, we shared a Caesar salad which was fresh and crisp and served with wide Parmesan cheese shavings. The spicy cauliflower was also very good. We had the original BBQ chicken pizza and a BLT with avocado slices pizza. Both were very good.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 19 May 2018

We stopped by here by lunch while visiting Foxwoods. On the plus side, there was no wait, our server was friendly, and our food was decent though salty (I had the Hawaiian Pizza which came out OK and was reasonably sized). However, our food took a very long time to arrive even though the restaurant was only 80% full, and our booth felt tight.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 13 May 2018

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food here. I had fettuccine alfredo,added chicken and mushrooms, and asked for light sauce. It was made perfectly- not soupy or heavy; light and delicious tasting. The meal started with very good crusty bread and dipping oil. The waitress was very efficient and accommodating. She allowed for some basic substitutions for my friend's dinner. Drinks/wine were generous servings.
My only complaints were the music was a little loud for me and there were two young children running all over the place and very close to our table jumping up and down and squeling- put a damper on things.

Date of visit: May 2018