All reviews room was clean hot tub no elevator my daughter business trip bagels minute drive great place to stay visiting uconn convenient location best westerns complimentary breakfast sausage university storrs connecticut accommodations
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Stayed overnight for a business trip. It's a motel/hotel style mashup. The room was on the smaller side, but efficient. The two-bed room had two double-sized beds not two queen-sized beds which is becoming the norm.

The free breakfast was more extension than I expected. It had some hot items as well as cereal, toast, pastries, yogurt and fruit. In my experience, one of the better free breakfasts of the value-chain experience.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Jeni Z, General Manager at Best Western Storrs, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Hello Guest, I would like to thank you for staying with us recently. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit. I have to agree with you, our breakfast is outstanding. Looking forward to serving you again when you are in the Mansfield Center,area. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Place was great I would recommend. Not too far from Foxwoods about 35 minutes. Hotel was close to places to eat as well as shop, hotel service and breakfast was great as well as the room. I will stay again in the spring.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jeni Z, General Manager at Best Western Storrs, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us recently. We certainly appreciate your loyalty to our brand. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit. Looking forward to seeing you again in the spring. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We came upon this hotel in our search for a place to ride out the blizzard while on the road. The staff, from the maintenance people to the front desk, could not have been any more friendly, polite and helpful. Manager Jenilu Zboray was especially accommodating and attentive during our stay. Their actions were all much appreciated!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest, It was with great pleasure to have met you and your family. Great people!! We sure did get a lot of snow. Thank you for taking the time to do the survey, I am so happy you liked your visit with us. Looking forward to serving you again when you are in the Mansfield Center, CT. area. Have a wonderful New Year.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Poor housekeeping, low lighting, stained towels, cramped space. Not a "value". It was a bitter cold night (7 degrees), but the air was set to cold and running full blast when we arrived. The second room we booked was locked from the inside. We had traveled far, were in town for a funeral, and just wanted a good night's rest. Unfortunately, it took an hour to get it sorted out (sort of). The rooms were very cramped and in need of updating.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank X6270FUanon
BestWesternHotels, Corporate at Best Western Storrs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

We are sorry to hear that your recent stay with us did not exceed your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to make improvements to offer guests a better experience in the future. We hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again. -Best Western Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 19 December 2017

I have stayed at Best Westerns in many places including Copenhagen and find I can trust them most of the time. They are very reasonable in price for what you get.Usually clean and comfortable and the staff very couteous. They are not the Hilton but they are certainly a worthy stay. I will continue to use them.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jeni Z, General Manager at Best Western Storrs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Hello Guest, I would like to thank you for staying with us here at Best Western Storrs. We appreciate you staying with us and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit. We want out guests to be happy, content and safe while they are here. It's home away from home. Thank you for letting us know how you liked it here.
Respectfully,