Fairfield Inn & Suites Hartford Manchester
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Manchester Inn(Manchester)
View Hotel
All reviewsparking lotbuckland hills mallbagelsrecommend this hoteloff the highwayfront desk staffwould definitely stay here againstayed one nightour room was spaciouscheck in was quickthe hotel is cleanan updatehot breakfastwaffle makerexercise roomfridge and microwaveshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The day started out on a very sour note. I arrived at the Hartford airport, only the find out that that airline had misplaced my luggage. After driving three miles down the road in my rental car, the check engine light went on. It took me awhile to get the paperwork cleared for a car swap. I arrived at the Fairfield Inn tired and a little stressed. That is when everything changed. Jessica and Joshua would soon make my stress disappear. Jessica was a real sweetheart who couldn’t have been more accommodating. I was able to check in early, and she helped me with directions, and other information that I needed to know but had left behind in my luggage. I also needed a paper boarding pass due to the fact that my charger was also in the lost luggage, and I feared running out of power and wouldn’t be able to show a mobile boarding pass on my return home. The business printer was being service, and Joshua immediately offered to help me on his own private printer. Jessica asked what type phone I had in order to try and match it up with a charger at the hotel. I lucked out when the airline finally found my luggage and sent it on the next available flight to Hartford. I was out when it was delivered and Olivia and Nick made sure that it remained in a safe and secure area. I realize that the hotel industry is a very competitive one, but I also felt that the people mentioned in this review were truly good and caring people, not people putting on an act in order to secure more hotel business in the future. They are truly assets for your company. Also, the accommodations were clean and fairly priced.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were in town for a funeral and enjoyed our stay at the Fairfield Inn with lots of extended family staying there as well. Room was clean and comfortable. The bright lights from the neighboring hotel were terribly bright and the shades were not the easies to close. There wasn't enough shampoo or conditioner and no body wash in the shower. There was a good selection of foods at breakfast and friendly people to wipe down the tables. The pool was clean and nice; we all thoroughly enjoyed that. While close to the mall, there is no easy way to cross the busy street with little kids to get over there so I found myself making a run for it with my toddlers. The price was unbeatable, but the clientele reflected that our first night. The police were there kicking people out for being too loud and we heard a lot of people walking in the hallways late at night. The walls are thin; we could hear when either of our neighbors walked in their rooms or used the bathroom.

Room Tip: Bring a noise machine and choose between highway view or bright hotel lights
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Traveling home and this hotel was on the way and reasonably priced. It is conveniently located off of 84 and next to a mall.

The staff was very helpful, friendly and cheerful. Our room was spacious with a large sitting area. It was surprisingly quiet (I was told that Sunday through Thursday are more business travelers and thus quieter)

There were dinner options nearby which we could walk to. The staff recommended Market Grille and said we could show our room key for a discount. Great recommendation!

Breakfast was good as is usual at Fairfield.

I recommend this hotel and would not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2018

One of the older Fairfield Inns. Not as well constructed as those I've stayed in. Walls are not as sound-proof; doors are not as heavy. A useful choice if you are in the area & do not want to stay in Hartford (this is east of town off of I-84) & near large shopping areas. Friendly staff; decent breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask to be away from highway
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Ariann G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hartford Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear DocSag,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your kind words about our staff. We do hope you will stay with us again if you are in the area!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 January 2018

My family stayed one night so we could go to a UCONN women's basketball game. The hotel was about 30 minutes to campus. Room/Property was clean. Breakfast was fine - had enough to hold us over until lunch. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Hello Konameisters,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the breakfast and I will let my team know that another guest has taken notice of the cleanliness we strive to provide.

Best regards