We had several options in the Manchester area to choose a hotel during a family gathering. We arrived very late at night (11:00 pm) and the reception area personnel were friendly and accommodating. Although no restaurant on site (other than breakfast), there is a well-stocked snack area. Purchases can be placed on your room charge.
After a quick check in, we settled into our room. Light near bed was turned on so we weren't arriving to a dark room. Heat was already adjusted to a comfortable level (wind chill was well below zero that night). We were exhausted so these small touches were really appreciated.
King size bed was very comfortable with several pillows of varies comfort levels available. Extra blankets were also available if needed. There were not many outlets available for charging devices but in the morning we discovered a multi-outlet station next to the bed that we missed the previous night.
In the morning, we did hear footsteps from the room above. It didn't wake us but was noticeable. If this bothers you, ask for a room on the second floor. We were not bothered by it.
Bathroom was clean, no tub but a walk in shower was nice. Plenty of towels and personal products available along with a typical hair dryer.
Free Wifi was an easy log in and was fast - even for videos.
Breakfast area was clean with personnel friendly and ready to help you. Food was replenished quickly when needed. Hot and cold foods were available with plenty of hot and tasty coffee.
We noticed a nice fitness center, washer/dryer for guests and a business center as we walked through the hotel. If we stayed longer than one night, we would have put these items to use!
Check out was quick and easy. Would stay here again in a heartbeat when in this area. Great place to stay at a VERY reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford-Manchester hotel in Manchester Connecticut offers quality amenities including spacious accommodations, free WiFi, free hot breakfast, parking, 24-hour business center, on-site convenience store, 24-hour fitness center, and indoor pool. Our Manchester hotel is located just eight miles north of Hartford- its perfect location puts you in a great spot to experience this enchanting area. Enjoy shopping at the nearby Shoppes at Buckland Hills (the largest mall in Connecticut) or the Shops at Evergreen Walk, enjoy a concert at XFINITY theatre, visit the home of the Huskies at the University of Connecticut, experience the roar of a NASCAR race at Stafford Motor Speedway or get caught up in the excitement at Six Flags New England. Whatever your interests, the Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Manchester is sure to have something close by that will put a smile on your face. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford-Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Manchester
- Hampton Inn & Suites Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Hampton Inn Manchester
- Manchester Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford-Manchester CT, North America