“Breakfast Delight!!”

Christy's of Madison
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Madison
Christy's of Madison
Ranked #3 of 5 Madison B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 February 2017

We found our new favorite local breakfast spot!! We nestled up to the bar and enjoyed coffee, mimosas, and an out of this world Hash Florentine dish. My husband and I shared it because it is HUGE!!!!...but oh my, what a tasty treat. We can't wait to go back. I can't believe it took us this long to find this gem of a place.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 May 2015

We have eaten here a few times after outlet shopping. The food is good. The prices can be a little high on some items. The atmosphere is nice. Not too noisey. Never stayed over - way too expensive for dated rooms.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2014

Spent 3 nights at the Inn. Room was rather small and felt as though I was staying in someone's grandmother's attic. I realize the property is old however the entire place smelled musty and it didn't feel as though the bedding was fresh.

The food in the restaurant was good. Portion's were large and selection was ample. The wait staff were friendly in both the restaurant and the bar area.

Room Tip: Travelling companions were staying in room #2 with the King size bed. Room #2 was definitely nicer...
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janet M
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Truly disappointing. We looked forward to going for three weeks. We planned our Friday and Saturday to have Sunday open. We drove the 65 miles to get there. It was so busy the sat us in the bar...fine. Turns out it was a bit too noisy for us so when I saw a small table open up I asked the hostess if we could sit there. She said yes and we moved. Come to find out now we had no server. No one was willing to wait on us now. Probably because they couldn't figure out who was going to get our tip now? We finished our lunch. I wanted another wine and a beer and desert. But there was no way to get to now as we were continued to be ignored by the servers and hostess. We paid for our food and left un satisfied.

shame on you , you suck!!!!!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Christ C
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Went for breakfast Christmas week.
We waited a few minutes for a table even though the place was packed with customers.. Wait staff were very busy but extremely pleasant.
We were served coffee right away but it was like drinking hot water..
Definitely can use some improvement there..I ordered the chicken fajita omelette which was superb..I noticed other meals being served around us and all looked delicious in addition to generous portions.. The price was very reasonable..will defiantly return for dinner..

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
1.4 km away
Tidewater Inn
#2 of 5 in Madison
0.2 km away
Madison Beach Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton

Been to Christy's of Madison? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK