“New Management”

Christy's of Madison
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Madison
Christy's of Madison
Ranked #3 of 5 Madison B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 July 2013

The Dolly is now under new management. I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in!!!
The place looks great. They put in a whole new bar. Feels like old times again...so happy that it's back!!!
Also back are some of the old Dolly crew as well. Feels good to be home again!!!

Room Tip: Did not stay over. Just went to the restaurant.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Seaboard02
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

If you haven't tried it, the Dolly Salad is the absolute best. Chicken, goodies and fresh veggies, wonderful homemade dressing. Don't miss this........but all the food here is excellent!

If you need to do some business, internet is available. This is my office/dining away from home.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Pamela F
Reviewed 16 March 2013

While in the area on business, we wanted to get away to find a cozy place for some good food and local flair. This was the perfect stop - the people were friendly and we felt right at home. Service was wonderful and the food was over the top. If only we were staying longer, we would go back.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Patricia L
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Our Family recently stayed at "The Dolly" as we found our stay quite charming at this quaint rather historic old world style type Inn by the beach.
The people were very receptive, family oriented and accommodating to our needs. Our room was clean, sanitized bathrooms and with fresh linens.
The meals were hearty and tasty. The wait staff had a wonderful personality. It was a friday nite, I had my karaoke disks with me and they put my music on to let me sing and it became the best party I have ever been to with the VJ. What a fun time had by all. I seriously suggest calling ahead to reserve your room as they get filled on the weekends and weekdays too.

Room Tip: The rooms on the east side are quiter
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Cheryl M
Reviewed 13 May 2012

My family and I went to the Dolly Madison today to celebrate both Mothers Day and my birthday. I had not been to this restaurant in about 30 years. I have to say that we had a wonderful meal. We say outside on this beautiful day and totally enjoyed our meal. I can tell you that it will not be another 30 years before we go back. It is a very quaint beach restaurant and well worth what the bill came to...

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Traveler13965
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
0.2 km away
16.8 km away
Pier Blue Guesthouse
Pier Blue Guesthouse
#3 of 7 in Old Saybrook

Been to Christy's of Madison? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK