“Cottage with Character”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room and reading nook
Bathroom clean and bright Backyard deck
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bathroom clean and bright
Backyard deck
Kitchen with everything you need for enjoying a take out meal or gourmet dinner
Quiet peaceful  overlooks back yard and has 1/2 vaulted ceiling with a skylight to watch the stars!
What we want you to do!
Sun porch with pull up table
Deck
Deck and back yard
Hammonesett sun set
Porch
Welcome!!!!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Paul W
Bridgeport, Connecticut
“Cottage with Character”
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Had the pleasure of staying at this great Cottage in August. It's a beautiful location near to the beach, shopping and restaurants , but secluded from the bustle. The longer I was there the more attention to detail I noticed. The owners were attentive and available. I recommend highly and plan to return

4 Sep 2017
Dear Paul
Thank you for your nice review!
It was a pleasure hosting you and your adorable wife!
You certainly picked a nice time to visit and enjoy your special occasion!
I appreciated the care you took in cleaning the cottage betore you left and certainly hope you both will return next year!
Ps : thank you for the bottle of Homemade Lemoncillo,it was wonderful!
I not only recommend this lovely couple to other hosts but also suggest trying their lemoncillo if available.
Patti and Ben
michael j...
“a wonderful time”
Reviewed 27 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

the cottage is so close by everything it was fantastic beaches food music. our host were outstanding. the cottage itself was clean and quiet. the food wonderful. especially Allegra where we went for my wife's birthday. awesome Italian food. yes we are coming back thanks Maryann and Michael.

6 Mar 2018
I’m sorry my response was not published the first time
I’m glad you had a wonderful time and glad to hear you will be returning
Patti and ben
Holly N
“Charming cottage with easy access to walking trails and Hammonasset Beach State Park”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband and I had a wonderful stay in this adorable, cared for cottage. It had everything you needed for a home away home feel. The owners were very accommodating in our every want or desire. There were plenty of books, videos, and flyers for local establishments to keep us happy. They made sure we were settled in and let us enjoy the rest of our time there. The owners did everything they could to ensure we had an enjoyable visit!

17 Aug 2017
We also enjoyed meeting you and are very glad you had a nice time!
Thank you again for leaving the Cottage so tidy and for the lovely gifts! We sincerely hope you will return to visit again!
Highly recommend these guests to other hosts!
Patti
Virginia...
“Perfect Summer Vacation”
Reviewed 12 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This was my first time to this area of CT. The cottage is in a great location. Quiet yet close enough to multiple fun activities. It was clean & well stocked. Just the right size for me.

20 Aug 2017
Virginia was a perfect guest and we're delighted she found everything she needed!
We agree that the cottage is in a nice location and it is one of the reasons people visit this area.
Thanks Virginia for taking such nice care of the cottage and we certainly hope you will stay with us again
You will always be welcome even on short notice! Great guest to host!
Patti
kzamolsky
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Charming adorable cottage in great location!”
Reviewed 17 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

I spent a few days in this sweet little cottage which supplied everything needed for a wonderful get away with my 2 teenage granddaughters. I was looking for a place where I could spend quality time with the girls and also keep them active and interested! We were able to ride our bikes to the beach, walk to wonderful restaurants and go shopping in the quaint shoreline town of Madison. The girls even managed to read a book when we relaxed! Life is good! The cottage and it's owner were extremely accommodating and helpful in every way possible. Thank you Patti for sharing this special place where we spent quality family time together!

18 Jun 2017
Dear Karin
What a pleasure it was sharing my cottage with you and your lovely granddaughters. You all were the perfect guests and I'm so glad you were able to enjoy not only the amenities of the cottage but also Madison and its beaches! Yes, reading a good book and biking are great pastimes for relaxing during vacation.
Sometimes you worry about teenagers but yours were delightful in everyway!
We certainly hope that you consider our cottage a home away from home and will return again,!
Patti and Ben
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing