“Great Food and Salad Bar”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We always thought that this place was pretty good, but we've been there more times since they put in the new salad bar than ever before.
The food is good and the wait staff is nice, but the salad bar is fresh with a huge selection. I usually order a meal and substitute a side dish for salad bar for just $1.99. It is a filling and delicious meal for a good price.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Good fast food. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Great menu something for everyone. Nice break after shopping.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Food is usually good, but service is very slow. Trying to get a drink refill is almost non existent. This has only been as of the last few months. Before this it was always top notch.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

A friend and I did lunch here last week. Tried the new salad bar which didn't seem to me to be all that different then the old one, but what do I know. I ordered the steak medium because this place usually only knows raw and well done, nothing inbetween. It was well done. Wait staff was attentive, not her fault about the kitchen.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

We ordered a prime cheese burger, wings, bourbon chicken and a Ribeye steak. Also three of us got the salad bar. Again we sat at the bar. In a word, food was served warm at best. I'm thinking that the food sits waiting for a server. In my opinion, this is priority one...Serve as soon as cooking has finished. Obviously that isn't being done, so Managers take note. Now for the food. The Ribeye ($19) appeared to be at best 1\2 inch thick, really for $19? Ordered it med and was served well done. We sent sent​ it back and still was cooked as ordered. I thought the salad bar was quite good, several choices of lettuce and plenty of choices to make your salad the way you like it. We ordered glasses of wine, other than house we're talking $10.50 a glass, really? Bottom line...Cool food, a bit pricey.