All reviewsindoor poolfront deskmake your own waffleshousekeeping staffbagelsoff the highwayking suitefree breakfaststayed here for one nightwater pressureweddinginnsaccommodations
Reviewed 28 August 2017

My daughter and I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn in Dayville. The staff was friendly and our room was basic as expected -- clean with two comfortable beds. Breakfast was also no frills, but we found the selections (toast, bagels, pastry, make-your-own-waffles...) to be satisfactory. Unfortunately, our visit was negatively impacted by an arguing couple in the room next door who were having a tough time. The walls did seem paper thin as we could clearly hear entire conversations, even when they were not yelling.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer Q
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Stayed here for a night during a quick visit to the area with my family. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful...check-in/out process was quick and easy...they answered any questions I had and were quick to deliver on my request to have a fridge brought to the room. Pool was clean and enjoyable...especially for my two kids! Breakfast was good and hit the spot. Room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Sales M, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Dayville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear Adam,

Bernadette

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Very clean and quiet hotel. Easy to find off the highway. Easy check-in and out. If we are ever in the Dayville, Connecticut area again we would definitely stop here. Loved the heat lamp in the bathroom. Nice touch for a crisp morning.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Sales D, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Dayville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Bernadette Carito
Sales
Comfort Inn & Suites

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We've been holding our annual holiday reunion here since the building was built (as a different brand). The hotel was recently (past couple years) renovated. Indoor pool. The staff knows us and is quite accommodating.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Sales D, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Dayville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2016

Bernadette Carito
Sales
Comfort Inn & Suites

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Another quick one night stay, and very pleased with the property.

Check-in was quick and easy, with a floor choice offered.

Clean, comfortable, and spacious room with both a microwave and refrigerator in the mini-kitchen area.

Breakfast was very good with an ample selection of hot and cold items. Sufficient space to both move around and sit down.

While I did not partake, there was an indoor pool available.

Should my travels take me to this corner of the US again, I would most likely choose to stay here.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Sales D, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Dayville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2016

Dear Guest,

We look forward to any future stays you have with us!

Best wishes,