“St. Patty's Day”

Fennagains
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Hebron
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 3 April 2018

What a wonderful meal for St. Patrick's Day- their corned beef is so good, their Irish Nacho's are a meal in itself. Would recommend them wholeheartedly!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Live one town over and would not know where to go if “Fenns” disappeared. Disappeared? I don’t know where I’m going to eat when they go on vacation! Local pub with great food and great drinks. Stop in for dinner or lunch at least three times a week on my way home from the CT shoreline where I work. Does that tell you something? I pass-up the shoreline eateries to sit in the bar at Fenns for my favorites...food, staff, owners, and patrons. Highly recommend wings, Philly cheesesteak, burgers including sliders, corned beef reubens (every 17th of the month is corned beef and cabbage dinner), and my new addiction , beet salad with grilled chicken breast. You can’t go wrong at Fennigans! Give it a try today!

1  Thank Anita M
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Enjoyed quick service and a great lunch. Burger cooked perfectly medium rare and served with awesome sweet potato fries. Dipping sauce a nice surprise for the fries. Hot dogs and regular fries equally good and enjoyed.

1  Thank Wendy S
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite after leaving a game in the area. Great service, quickly our in our order & loved the wings. Ranch & Garlic pepper were the best! Loved the environment & family friendly!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We decided to try somewhere local this week and ended up here. Food was pretty good and the atmosphere was family friendly. My husband was excited to see they offered Sip of Sunshine, which I guess is a rare beer! We'll be back for sure.