“Hot and delicious!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Had the vindaloo curry and Naan bread. Very, very happy guy. I wish I could have checked out the lunch buffet, but I'm just passing through.

1  Thank Toodlesmynoodles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Mirch Masala Cuisine of India

Reviewed 18 May 2016

This place is great for all the right reasons. The service is very good and the food is always terrific. We went there recently when we were in the mood for ethnic food. Hubby had the Lamb Kebab, and I had Chicken Tikka Masala. Those are our favorites and always consistently good.
You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank showhouseready
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

We decided to try a new Indian restaurant so we headed to Groton based on Trip Advisor reviews! We drove 35 minutes for very AVERAGE food. The calamari appetizer was "fishy" and the paneer and vindaloo sauces were fair. The best part of the meal was the garlic naan. We love Indian food and always like trying someplace different but think we will stick closer to New Haven!

Reviewed 24 April 2016

some of the best Indian food I have ever tasted. The staff were very pleasant. The food well cooked, and well priced. Rogen the manager was so nice enough to let me sample a bit before I made my choice on what to eat. And My compliments to the Chef and his staff for a well cooked meal.

1  Thank Joel V
Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

The title says it all. I went with my Dad a couple times and he eats meat and he liked it very much. I am vegan and I left FULL which is a rarity for me. Waiters are always friendly and helpful.the atmosphere is very calm and easy to settle in. Right off the highway so its easy to stop by and grab some food quickly.

1  Thank Richard I