Hilton Garden Inn Mystic Groton
US$ 104
US$ 100
US$ 57
Agoda.com
All reviewsiced teapool and hot tubnice hotelbreakfast staffbathroom doorfoxwoods casinocomfortable bedsbusiness tripwould definitely stay here againnew englandthe wait staffmystic areasub basemohegan sunfitness centerfront desk staffconvenient location
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Super comfy, large, and clean room... helpful staff, convenient location. Can't beat it for the rate we paid...

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2012

This hotel wasn't my 1st choice, because I wanted to stay closer to New London. However I quickly realized, it was a great spot.

Just a couple minutes off the freeway and close to restaurants and shopping, it was a wonderful location

The front desk folks were always friendly, especially the lady who checked me in.

The facility was clean and the bed comfy. Lots of cable channels to choose from for that late night channel surfer.

I didn't eat breakfast there, so I speak about the food or service there, but overall I would stay here again in a second.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Jimx2indc
Reviewed 6 December 2011

I stayed at this hotel because I didnt want to pay $400 for a room at Mohegan Sun where I was attending a concert. Its about a 15 minute drive away. The drive is easy but very poorly marked-no fault of the hotel but something to be aware of. They provide detailed directions at the front desk to all of the surrounding casinos. Checkin was quick, the room smelled like a smoking room even though I had reserved non smoking but it wasnt bad enough to complain about. The beds were heavenly. The bathroom was bright and clean. If you are there on a Saturday night they provide a shuttle service to Mohegan Sun for a fee-you must reserve it in advance. The best part was after a very long night they did not enforce the checkout time. They let us stay as long as we liked, for no extra cost which was great. Everyone who worked there was very nice and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 November 2011

On our recent five week tour of four NE states we happened on Mystic (we're serendipitous travellers) and actively sought out a Hilton Garden Inn. This is because we’d stayed at four other Hilton Properties earlier and found them excellent value. This one is no different. I could write the same review for each of them; clean, new, comfortable, all the facilities you need like free Wi Fi and comparatively cheap. The staff were friendly and helpful and the room was quiet and spacious. The Hilton beds are adjustable and a good sleep is assured. A fully cooked breakfast for $9.95 per head is a bargain. We checked in and then made a tour of Mystic and picked out a restaurant to return to later but when we got back to the hotel they told us they had complimentary tacos at 5 so we filled up on them and skipped dinner. Bonus!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2011

This is a pretty standard HGI. It works well for government travelers working at the subase. I spent 3 nights here in August 2011 and couldn't have been more satisfied with my stay. Bed was comfy, breakfast was plentiful (and free with gold status), and my room was quiet. Also a nice little hot tub that wasn't busy at all while I was there.

Anything you might need while staying here is available close by, there is a Walmart, Stop-n-Shop, and a liquor store all within a few minutes drive. Will definitely stay here next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business