All reviewsshuttle servicebagelslocal casinomohegan sunroom was cleanmake your own wafflesthe breakfast areanice breakfastgreat place to stayfree breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelfree shuttlenew englandfoxwoodsfireplacectdesk
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Really dirty! Hair all over bathroom floor and tub!! Room smelled stale, bed was hard as a rock, can get past the bed, but cleanliness was really atrocious! Would never stay here again! Dreaded having to shower here!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
1  Thank Pebs1022
Reviewed 5 September 2017

When my mother called for the reservation, she expected the room price to be within the same range as the last time she had stayed at this AmericInn (1 month at $100/night with slight increase for weekends while her house was being remodeled). However, upon checkout we were shocked to discover that we were charged $200/night for 2 rooms for 2 nights for a total of $800.00! I do not feel this price was warranted as there was no refrigerator or microwave in either room, the air conditioning did not work, the exit for the pet rooms was surrounded by other guests having a tailgate party by the door, requiring us to wade through the crowd who were openly smoking marijuana , and the garbage can provided by the door was overflowing with empty beer bottles, beer cans, and pizza boxes. The only way this stay would have been made better is if half the money were to be refunded by management. Advises the hotel to make sure the front desk INFORMS those looking for a reservation of the FULL PRICE prior to ending the call.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Stayed at AmericInn when we went to a show at Foxwoods. The room was clean and comfortable and got the job done. Breakfast the next morning was good and the staff stayed on top of refilling the stations.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nwtwnfmly
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I arrived at the americInn on a Saturday. I thought I had completed my electronic reservation. I hadn't.
The front desk put me t ease and searched for my reservation and when it couldn't be located, gave me one of the remaining availiable rooms. Thank you so much. I watched in wonder as she managed calls, registrations, questions, etc. I was also in awe of the woman managing the breakfast area. she anticipated needs, welcomed people, kept the area clean, and didn't look harried. great atmosphere.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We were at a concert at Foxwoods, and wanted to stay in the area to visit Mystic the next day. Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun were both blasted -- so we had to find another place -- and this was the closest at about 9 miles.

This is a pleasant little inn -- run by nice people.

It was interesting to show up and find not one but two wedding parties had just finished their celebration, and we were offered all kinds of wedding favors, and even pizza!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple