All reviews new england bed and breakfast made to order eggs yogurt greenwich avenue grounds are beautiful mini reunion gracious hosts rooms are lovely home town maintained property lovely home cozy room within walking distance baked goods late arrival each morning
Reviewed 15 November 2017

We have come here for every special occasion over the past 3 years! It is our oasis for relaxation out of the city. The owners and team are always so thoughtful and helpful, the breakfast is DELICIOUS and the rooms are incredibly clean and perfect. Summer, winter and fall -- all special here. I recommend the Brush Suite -- the bath minerals they include go perfectly in the oversized clawfoot tub. It's a true treasure!!!!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
stantonhouseinn, Owner at Stanton House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us and for choosing us for the special events in your life. It is always a pleasure having you stay and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Friendly welcome, beautiful house! We had the rooms at the top floor. Nice, cozy, nice views, impeccably clean. The Inn is super well situated, walking distance to nice restaurants. Breakfast with fresh fruit and two different hot breakfast options each morning. I would definitely come back and hesitated in writing about this Inn: it is a hidden gem and I would not want it to be booked out next time we are coming. Thanks for an unforgettable stay!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I had the good fortune to spend a couple of nights at the beginning of October, at the "Stanton House Inn" when I had to move out of my apartment for some renovation. It was a delightful experience. The room was lovely, extremely clean, the bedding soft and comfy. That's a must for me. The entire "Inn" provides a warm, comfortable atmosphere. The owners are just as warm and friendly as the "Inn" itself. A continental breakfast is served with homemade croissants, cinammon rolls, bagels, cheese, yogurt, fresh fruit cup, cereal, muffins, juices, coffee, tea and more. More than adequate selections in an absolutely lovely dining area. I would return and am delighted to have found a place locally that I can recommend to friends, family and others visiting from out-of town. You won't be disappointed.

Room tip: My room was on the first floor with a private entrance.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Beautiful house and friendly, gracious hosts. Everything was exactly the way we wanted it and the location of the property made it convenient to Westchester Airport and worked well for our various activities over in Terrytown/Sleepy Hollow. Highly recommended as an alternative to any hotel.

Room tip: I imagine all rooms are equally fine
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We thought we would try a new spot in Greenwich and we were quite happy with our stay here. The staff could not be nicer. We were sad we just missed the pool being open, hopefully next time we can enjoy a swim. There is no restaurant here but they do offer you muffins, fruit, coffee, juice etc daily. The also have drinks and a snack out in the afternoon...but no breakfast in bed here. The rooms are spotless.

Room tip: A room in the back to avoid street noise.