US$ 347
US$ 201
Homestead Inn(Greenwich)
US$ 322
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 385/night.

US$ 207
US$ 176
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 205/night.

Doral Arrowwood(Rye Brook)(Great Value!)
US$ 156
Travelocity
US$ 160
US$ 142
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 163/night.

US$ 151
US$ 137
US$ 109
US$ 92
US$ 90
Priceline
All reviewsnew englandyogurtmade to order eggsgreenwich avenuebed and breakfastmini reuniongracious hostsrooms are lovelymaintained propertywithin walking distancecozy roombaked goodslovely homehot breakfasteach morningcouple of nightsthe claw foot tub
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Reserved two rooms with wonderfully comfortable beds. Lovely home and atmosphere. Weekend hot breakfast buffet was delicious! Nice relaxing dining room and staff were great & friendly. Family has frequented Stanton House a few times over the years and look forward to returning!

Room Tip: The two rooms we reserved did not have a lot of space (it is a B&B remember) but did have great beds, ambiance, convenience and class.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Beautiful location and lovely rooms. But the Inn cannot serve a hot breakfast weekdays because of arcane town regulations. Residents are well advised to eat breakfast in town and skip the daily fare. It features boiled egg served on a bed of ice.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

This review does not cover the location, physical plant, service, etc., of this establishment, which we have never visited: it addresses only our reservation and cancellation experience.
The Trip Advisor listing as well as the hotel website describe it as "pet-friendly," which was our main criterion for selecting it. I even responded to communication from the Inn offering a brochure on local attractions with a note of my own stating that my wife and I and our Labrador retriever were looking forward to our visit. However, a couple of days before the planned visit, I called the Inn to advise our arrival time, and again mentioned our dog, whom I casually (carelessly, as it turns out) identified as a "service dog" -- he is not, exactly, and I understand the difference, but many folks do not, so I was using it as a shorthand distinction: he's more than a pet, he is a retired MWD(military working dog) with six years honorable service in a war zone (Iraq) protecting American personnel as a bombsniffer at the US Embassy in Baghdad. He is also an ASPCA/Petpartners certified Animal Therapy dog, and he and I have years of experience together providing animal-assisted therapy to veterans, the elderly, hospital and rehab patients, and disadvantaged youth. Finally, he is also a nationally-registered emotional support dog who assists me in coping with PTSD. I explained all this to the gentleman on the phone, who continued to take exception to my use of the term service, questioning whether he "really" provided a service or was "just a pet." When I pointed out that the Inn was in any case listed as pet-friendly, he countered that "some of his guests might have allergies!" I finally gave up and asked him to cancel the reservation, since I am unable to travel without my dog. He responded that he was unable to do so, and that I needed to cancel it myself via Trip Advisor's partner, Travelocity. When I did so, the travelocity website offered me the option of requesting the cancellation fee be waived, which I did; however, the Inn declined the request.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shutterlab
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We chose this as Greenwich doesn't have a lot of choices in hotels and the Delavan was full. Have been to many charming inns throughout New England, and enjoy the quaint, the charming, period antiques, and delicious breakfasts, etc. so was hopeful that this Inn would prove to be all of the above. We were a bit disappointed.

The facade is promising...attractive large house...mansion might be a stretch, but definitely a nice looking building promising historic charm on the inside.

On the side of the house, there is an outdoor pool, which many New England inns don't have...a plus. Also a patio with lovely garden...the innkeeper clearly has a green thumb...some limited patio furniture makes it a pleasant place to sit outside.

The rooms were disappointing...there are a couple with attractive 4 poster beds, but the rooms we had, and the several others we also peeked in as well, were more reminiscent of your grandmother's house than the period feel or heirloom antique decor, or country charm, or New England decorator look that we have enjoyed at numerous other New England inns.

The breakfast was also disappointing compared to other properties we have visited. It was a completely cold breakfast...except for hot croissants which came out of the kitchen. The rest...yogurt, granola, bagels, fruit etc was laid out on a table and was not terribly appetizing. The croissants were good. We have visited so many New England Inns that have served up tasty hot breakfasts ranging for homemade french toast, to made to order eggs, to fresh made pancakes in cute shapes...or at least a couple of chafing dishes with hot items on the buffet.

The wifi was spotty....not just in our room, but apparently around the property, as I went out into the common area late in the evening after we had arrived, and found another guest on their laptop who said that this was the only spot they had found where the wifi actually worked.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank FrequentTraveler333
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited again and we absolutely loved it. We stood in room 28 and was very clean as expected. Staff were very attentive and pleasant. The breakfast was awesome. Can't wait to our next visit.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple