“Beautiful Temple”
Review of The Baha'i Temple

The Baha'i Temple
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Because I live nearby I always take my overseas visitors for a quick visit here. It is not easy to get here by public transport so car is the best option. If nearby it's a must do.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank astrochichi

Reviewed 22 April 2016

I liked having a look around and I stayed for the information video and I thought it was very interesting

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

It was nice to go and have minutes of peaceful and prayers.
It's a beautiful architecture and lovely and relaxing area around too.

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed 5 March 2016

This white imposing temple set on slightly raised ground stood out against a clear blue sydney sky creating a striking view. Clean simple geometric lines with light large opening doors allowing a cool breeze to flow through the building. Entering you immediately sense the calm within. Lovely garden areas to walk.

Date of experience: March 2016