“Ridiculous prices”

Add it.
Patty Cakes
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Glastonbury
Reviewed 3 August 2018

I ordered a large iced coffee and bagel and was charged $7.44. The poor girl waiting on me was embarrassed to tell me that a large ice coffee is $4.99. To add insult to injury, it was clearly yesterday's leftover coffee since it had that burnt taste from having sat on the burner all day. Starbuck's and Dunkin Donuts are right down the street. Go there for better coffee and better prices.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

At the very last minute, I decided to get a birthday cake for my birthday. For weeks I said no, no but on that day, I changed my mind. Who did I think of? Patty Cakes and their delicious Cannoli Cake. I called and they had one made up but they closed in 20 minutes. On my way, the construction & traffic were not on my side so I called & said I’d be about 3 minutes late, per my GPS. The woman said not to worry, she’d wait for me. She did & I had a great day. Thank you Patty Cakes for your truly excellent customer service!

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Great breakfast sandwiches, wonderful lunch choices and ideal for dessert and coffee. You can also get fresh filled cannoli that are out of this world

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Patty Cakes did have a branch in Wethersfield for a short time. I now drive to Rocky Hill or Glastonbury if I'm in the area for my fill of their excellent baked good.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I enjoy this place as they're always friendly and make the best bagel BLTs. There's something about the bacon that they use... crunchy delicious. I'm not too into italian cookies, so I haven't dabbled there, but I will also say that they make delicious loaves of bread that are great for parties (brocolli & potato, eggplant, etc.) I get these when I'm going to an event and haven't had time to make something at home.