“Sat at bar and had good burger and great service”
Review of Plan B Burger Bar

Plan B Burger Bar
Ranked #6 of 98 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 25
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Good times, made locally. So we had this idea. That food can bring people together in a bunch of different ways. Neighbors with neighbors. Locals with local ingredients. And bourbon lovers with bourbons worth loving. In 2006, our idea became; b Restaurants. People come here to be here. For good beer. Cool surroundings. And one burger to rule them all. Gathering is what we do. b Restaurants is where we do it.
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Nice new sharp looking place. Attentive bar service. Burger was good - not great - not as special as presented to me. Yummy with egg - bacon was ordinary - burger was nicely cooked.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

My family went on a Sunday afternoon for dinner and the place was really nice. I had a Baja burger and it was good I wish that it had more avocado but it was good. They a big selection of beer but nothing common. Nice place to try

Reviewed 2 October 2018

This is the second time I've met my daughter for lunch in Glastonbury, but didn't want take out, or a fancier restaurant. Always greeted and seated quickly, both times we had great wait staff. This time the waitress recommended their Poppers - YUM!!!! They are baked, not fried, and the pico de gallo, cheese, etc. that was served on them was a perfect combination, but not too filling. I had the chicken sandwich which was so juicy and delicious! My daughter got the Bacon Cheeseburger which looked so good and she loved, and my other daughter ordered "The Squealer" part pork, part beef burger which looked amazing and she loved it!!! We could not resist splitting a desert even though we were quite full, it was too tempting - a chocolate cake with vanilla mousse, and chocolate ganache! SO GOOD! I don't think there was a drop left on the plate. The restaurant décor is unique, and overall just a fun place with amazing food.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Four of us went to Plan B when we couldn't get into Bricco on a Friday night. Rather than wait an hour for a regular table, we sat at a high-top in the bar. This was o.k. since the noise in both the restaurant and the bar was the same … DEAFENING! Most burgers on the menu featured an odd and unappetizing combination of toppings, so we ordered the simpler, more classic offerings. These were a real disappointment. Although the waiter went on and on praising the natural beef and how their burgers are available only rare or well done (I'll spare you the chain's jargon), the meat turned out to be tasteless, the toppings were skimpy, the fries were uneven -- some soggy, some burnt -- and the side dishes (costing extra) were bad as well. In sum, the food at Plan B is bad.

1  Thank Kat W
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Had a happy hour meal with my son the other night. We had the pulled pork slider and six of the happy hour hamburgers. The service was good. The food was OK. By the time I got to my third burger the bun was hard as if it was microwaved to warm it up before bringing them to the table. I don’t know this for sure but I have had the occasion to microwave bread in the past which is fine if you eat it right away but hardens as it sits. This had the same type of texture. It was extremely loud in the restaurant which, as I recall, was the case when it first opened and we tried this place out. All in all a decent burger. Probably won’t return for quite some time.