“Great Birthday Place”
Review of Bricco Trattoria

Bricco Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Bricco Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 95 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 31
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Bricco Trattoria is an authentic Italian Trattoria that is farm to table. It has the comfort of Italian farmhouse. Our service is intended to be polite, proper & polished. Our food is meant to be simple, fresh & delicious.
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We took my son and his family out to celebrate my granddaughter’s birthday. They made a reservation at Bricco’s Trattoria near their home in Glastonbury for the 7 of us. After a short wait we were seated at a very nice round table that made for excellent communication. We ordered drinks and appetizers. My son ordered a shot of bourbon that was rather paltry. Our waitress overheard our conversation and rectified the situation. After those two blips the evening was great. The appetizers we had, clams, octopus, calamari and artichokes, were very good. It was the first time that a couple of my grandkids had octopus and they loved it. Salads, Toscanini, Caesar and Kale, and mussels followed and they were also very good. My son had a steak, my lady had chicken and the rest of us had pasta. Then came the desserts: creme brûlée, a sundae and a chocolate cake with an appropriate candle. Everything, especially the service, was excellent.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Have been to Bricco many times....as a couple as well as with friends. Both lunch and dinner.
Anything I have ordered as been perfect.
Never rushed. While there with friends celebrating an upcoming marriage, a group of us spent over 3 hours. They were most accomodating and did not rush us as all.
Gnocchi is as light as marshmallow . Aunt Josey's Sunday dinner is outstanding. I always sub gnocchi instead of pasta. They do offer fresh pasta as well.
Dining outdoors is a pleasure as well. Have nothing negative to say about Bricco.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I often schedule business lunches and dinners at this restaurant. They never disappoint. Always consistently good food and a great wine list. This visit happened to be a celebration dinner. Everyone raved about the evening.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Our book club holds is annual holiday party at Bricco’s. The house wines and specialty cocktails are a great way to start....although a few complained that they weren’t cold enough. Salads and starters were tasty, and full salads were split with no up charge.

Everyone enjoyed their entrees. Pasta choices, especially the penne ala vodka were popular. The scallops and salmon were also delicious. The restaurant is very noisy, ask for a table away from the bar if you want to talk. Service was also spotty, drinks forgotten and needing to ask for water refills.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Always love the restaurant and the food is always good; however, be aware that hours of food service appear not to be consistent at the Glastonbury location. My biggest frustration with any establishment is posting hours and then not honorary no them. I showed up 45 minutes before closing time and they already closed the kitchen. Warning - call ahead or plan to dine before 9:00 pm. Alternative - Max group always keeps their hours in Glastonbury and are always open till 11:00 PM.