“Guinness on draught”
Review of Castle on Post

Castle on Post
Ranked #22 of 243 Restaurants in Fairfield
Reviewed 5 August 2016

Came here for dinner. Hubby was thrilled about the Guinness and his bangers and mash dinner. I had the fish and chips and a fab sangria. Fish and Chips were too greasy for me, but I have my eye on the seafood soup for next time. Awesome service, laid back atmosphere. We imagined coming here on a cold, snowy night. Great for a relaxed date night.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

We've been a number of times since they've opened, and every time the food has been very good. Someone always stops by to chat if you'd like, or just to check with you. Not a huge place, so it's busy at times.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

This is a great new family run business. The staff are all friendly and make an effort to get to know you. They truly appreciate one's patronage.
We have enjoyed all the food we have gotten and believe it or not this Irish location may become the go to spot for wings for the spouse and I as it meets not to hot not to weak and not too wet.
Happy hour has great specials (I have included a picture from June 2016) but I do recommend you get there on the earliest side as there are numerous regulars that seem to be there.
All in all a welcome addition to the Fairfield restaurant scene and a place we will continue to frequent.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

I have now visited the Castle twice over the last 6 weeks and feel comfortable enough to give it a very good based as much on the friendliness of the staff and owners as the food and atmosphere. It's small but decorated in Gaelic tradition and offers "pub type" comfort food. Prices are reasonable with good parking access. On Sundays, they will serve a traditional Irish breakfast up through mid-day!

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Wonderful Irish pub atmosphere. Welcomed immediately by an inviting staff. Drinks are generous as are the food portions. Will definetly make this a regular stop