“Awesome Service!!”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Just had my daughters bridal shower yesterday and it was awesome. Shout out to José, our server, YOU ROCKED!!!! He was very patience, attentive and courteous. The food was delicious and the mimosas and bloody marias were a hit. Thank you to everyone who helped Jose make our event successful.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We went for drinks only. Service was spot on and the place was packed on a weekend night. Parking seemed not as lit at night as expected. I have heard of vehicle break ins in the parking lot. Nice bar with as many choices of tequila as you could ever want. They even have a table with live scorpions in a terrarium inside the table covered with glass. Very unique. The crowd is business professionals from 30’s-50’s at night. All was good at this place and had no complaints.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Geronimo came highly recommended, so I decide to check it out. The chorizo and fig Navajo flatbread was terrific. However, the Margarita experience was so horrible that it dropped my overall rating considerably.

I wasn't even planning on getting a margarita, but when told that tequila drinks were half price tonight, I decide to order one anyway. After all, a $12 margarita for only $6? How could one go wrong?

Easily. Because the $12 margarita is wrong on many fronts!!! For one, it's not even worth the 50% off at $6. The glass isn't even a standard margarita size glass you would expect. It's a tiny rocks glass filled to the brim with ice, likely making it a very tiny, overpriced drink. And it wasn't even good. It tasted very watered down.

So if you want food, you probably want to try out Geronimo. But if you want alcohol, I suggest you look elsewhere. And if you make a complaint, the manager gets defensive rather than apologetic or sympathetic. I certainly didn't expect any credit or discount. After all, I suppose it's partially my fault for not asking or looking around to see the size of the drinks. However, I certainly didn't expect to be berated by the manager for my opinion about the margarita.

So in case the bartender wonders why she got only an 11% tip, it has nothing to do with her (she was cordial, very sweet and understanding). The reduced tip was due to the manager's attitude towards me.

As an aside, I think the manager eventually realized she hadn't treated me with respect, because 10 minutes later (and before I posted this), she came back and was very sweet and apologetic. She offered to bring me another cocktail, but by then, the damage was done and I had already left a lower than expected tip.

So at least I feel that once the manager thought about how she reacted to my complaint, I probably wouldn't not have rated this quite so low. Maybe the manager will learn from this and be a little more diplomatic in her initial demeanor like she was when she returned the second time.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Been here twice and can't find anything negative to say about this place. The food is fresh, drinks are good and service is great.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Food and especially table side guacamole is great! Ambiance and crowd is very nice. Popular place for drinks and a 30-somethings crowd. They have large round tables in the bar area suitable for groups and the tables are a conversation piece with live creepy crawlers inside!