“Great spot, great food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a great evening with friends and even met the chef/owner. Edamame dumplings were delicious as were the shrimp cocktail and calamari. BYOB and they even brought us real wine glasses so we didn't have to take our plastic ones out. Even though it's only a 30 second ferry ride, it feels like you're away on vacation. Worth the trip!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Have been going to Essex for years and never knew you could take a 30 second ferry over To Marley's. What a Great Spot for Lunch. Could get crowded but well worth it.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

It's a nice atmosphere--basically, it's a cafe at a marina. Don't be taken in that it's on an "Island"--the Island is a 50 foot boat ride from shore. Food is good, adequate. It is bring your own, so that makes it nice.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

I can't comment on the food as we were not able to be seated, after driving 1 1/2 hours to get there. I called several days before, NO one answered the phone NOR did they return my call requesting a reservation for Fri, 6 pm. The manager said they had 59 voice messages. If you were one of them, don't expect a call back. This is NO way to run a business. They should have a message on their phone saying they are not taking any more reservations or that you need to call several weeks in advance. I will NOT go back.

1  Thank Suzanne S
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Heard many good things about the place.
We took a ride up from the valley, it was worth the trip.
I had a crabmeat on a roll, my girl had a club sandwich, the club was big enough to feed two people.
The seats outside are great we will be back.

1  Thank rlewis0012