“If you like Sushi - You will love Mei Tzu Bar & Kitchen!”

Mei Tzu Sushi Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in East Windsor
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 21 January 2016

The Staff is also Amazing. The Atmosphere is Beautiful! They have Dine in and Take out. This is a must if you enjoy Sushi and Sashimi!

Reviewed 15 January 2016

Food is New York quality. Noodle dishes have lots of flavor, sushi is fresh.

Beer and wine (including saki) only.

Owner is very friendly.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

I absolutely love this restaurant! Every type of sushi roll I have tried is outstanding! The service is quick and the food is very fresh.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

Never been disappointed here. I eat here every other week. Extremely high quality sushi. I have even purchased tuna here to make our own sushi and by far, it's extremely fresh and tasty. An awesome experience every time. I always suggest to eat at the sushi bar. Watching them prepare it is half the fun...and then there is eating it that makes my mouth water...

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Small restaurant with a few skimpy 2 person tables, 2 bench seats with a table and one of the same near the entryway.
On a quiet Saturday night, we could not be seated at a larger table "in case" they have a larger party walk in??
We turned down the dreaded restroom seat and squeezed into a small 2 seater. When the table was moved to steady it, the bottle of soy sauce fell off the table and onto my shoe.
When we asked once more to go to a larger table, our request was denied by some strange woman at the front. We left.
I guess the original owner is no longer there. He ran a good restaurant.
Its a shame poor customer satisfaction has to ruin an otherwise ok sushi place.