“Great sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I have been here numerous times and have always had a great meal. The tuna tower is one of my favorites. The spicy crab salad never disappoints. The fish is always fresh and tasty I have not tried it but the hibachi is always up and running.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Very talented chef, delicious food and great experience. We enjoyed the entertainment as well as the hibachi meals. Soup, salad and choice of meat (filet mignon was perfect) along with fried rice or lo mein. Full bar and sushi menu as well. You'll definitely leave full and the prices reflect that. Sake shots were a bonus.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

The 1st. time we went to Osaka (end of April, 2017) I liked the Soft Shell Crab & the Caterpillar Roll. The 2nd & 3rd time (and last) we order sushi rolls & did not liked the freshness of the sea food: fresh water eel, tuna & scallops were not fresh!. They have this Tuesday 50% off all Sushi rolls, good deal, if the food is fresh! Was not! The floor is sticky all the time! We are not going back.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

The food is usually good, but the sushi is pre-packaged and they charge an extra 2 dollars if you substitute brown rice vice there mushy white rice. I found a fly in my soup as they didn't have a fork or spoon for bento box with salad. The service prompts you to leave asap and the sushi is definitely pre-packaged. Wish I could give them a 3 but that's a stretch.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

The best sushi in the area. And i tried all of them! You ha to try the viatnames spring roll as a starter. Sushi.. I recommend ember roll mexican roll and crunch roll. Sooo goood

1  Thank Mali D

Been to Osaka? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK