Residence Inn Danbury
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsone bedroom suitefull size refrigeratorfront desk staffwhole foodslarge mallfree dinnerstove topan extended staydanbury fair mallgas fireplacedanbury areafitness centerhot tubwaffleslate checkparking lotthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Stayed here for one night during a recent trip - great loc easy off of I-84 and close to shopping and restaurants. The room was clean, adequate and roomy enough. The TV had no on-line guide and changing a channel seemed to take forever. Tried to get on the internet and followed the directions but did not connect. We gave up on both and did not have the time to troubleshoot etc. If we had stayed for another night we would have reported both. Good variety for breakfast. Would stay again for convenience and price.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Coco1231
Reviewed 20 November 2011

The Residence Inn in Danbury is conveniently located off I 84 and very near the Danbury Fair (Mall). However, it's location is also next to I-84 and there is traffic noise at night. Check in was easy and friendly. The free breakfasts in the lobby were self-serve and had a good variety of foods. The indoor pool and hot tub were great to use. The 1 bedroom suite was not very modern. The bedroom is cramped with little room around the bed. The light in the bathroom was very dim and the dressing area was also cramped. Get a room that faces the back of the hotel to reduce the noise level. Overall, it's an okay place for a short stay in the area.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2011

During the inconvenient and uncomfortable time of the recent Noreaster in CT, residential power outages and complete lack of amenities at home, we once again found the complete comfort and feel of "home" in the always-accomodating and charming Residence Inn Marriott in Danbury. We never would have thought that it would be so simple to book our stay in an obviously busy time as this....but Susan and her staff somehow accomodated us quickly and welcomed us in with smiling faces (despite how truly busy and hard I knew they had been working with the events of recent days). I truly feel like this cozy and friendly atmosphere is what kept my husband and me from going crazy due to the complete inopportune effects of the Noreaster! We would never have stayed anywhere else other than here and will ALWAYS recommend this hotel to family and friends visiting in the area. The staff here truly delivers nothing but the best service time after time!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2011

We booked this hotel at the last minute through priceline.com name your price and got it for only $69 a night. What a deal!!! The hotel is clean and offers a free full breakfast every morning. The room was large with a kitchen that included a smaller full size refrigerator with ice maker, 2 burner stovetop, sink, bar area to eat, all of the dining ware and cook ware you'd need.
The queen bed was comfortable, there was plenty of storage space for our clothes as well as a good sized closet with plenty of hangers.
Our room faced the road which was a bit noisy but not a deal breaker. Next time I'll ask for a quiet room facing away from the road.
Staff here is very friendly.
I was so impressed by this hotel that I plan on staying at Residence Inns whenever I travel for leisure.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room if they have one - not facing the road. There is some road noise but not enough to scare you away.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2011

When the October storm came we turned to the Danbury Residence Inn for comfort. Without power for several days, we didn't think we could go to a hotel that would accomadate our whole family, including our new puppy! We found that when we got to the hotel that the staff was amazing, and the room was immaculate. I would highly recommend them!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family