“Review Cromwell Dinner”

Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 12
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: A ROADSIDE DINER SERVING AMERICA'S FAVORITE COMFORT FOOD Since 1999, our family has been serving local fans and travelers alike our own versions of American Diner classics. Our extensive menu, accented with Tex-Mex influences and seasonal specials, reflects our commitment to offer high quality fresh ingredients. We provide our guests with generous portions at a reasonable price in a comfortable modern diner setting. We are family run and our guests are an extension of our family. Enjoy your Cromwell Diner experience! Breakfast Anytime, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert, Brunch Cocktails, Beer, Wine. Full service, Seating for 200+, Buses Welcome.
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Cromwell dinner has a large selection of food. Always fresh and well prepared. Quick and pleasant service. Would highly recommend it.

1  Thank david l

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped there for lunch yesterday. We both ordered omelettes, toast and home fries. The service was fine, the toast and home fries were ok, but the omelettes we're awful. I don't know what kind of cheese they use, it ruined the omelette. It was greasy and had no flavor. We couldn't finish them. In fairness to Cromwell dinner, I did not complain. I doubt I would go back.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Stopped in here for Breakfast on the way thru Thanksgiving weekend. I got a courteous welcome and a comfortable booth and a pleasant server, grabbing coffee and juice.
Like me at that time of the morning (8ish) there was a lot of singles passing through and families starting to come in for sunday pancakes.
Nice diner, friendly staff. A really nice find just off the highway.

1  Thank BLRKE
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I’m at a different diner in the Northeast every weekend; this place is the best I’ve had in the past couple of years.

1  Thank Rose71_11
Reviewed 7 November 2017

There is very little better than breakfast for lunch unless it is breakfast for dinner. We did the former, having the Big Cromwell and International Breakfasts. The portions are very good as were the flavors and you can't beat the $26 before tip total. Good service by an efficient wait staff rounded out our very good experience.

1  Thank Alex G