“Hiking trip from Paunati to Namobudha”
Review of Himkala Adventure

Himkala Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Himkala Adventure has expertise operating day tours of various kinds. This includes the sightseeing of world heritage sites, hiking in the hills, rafting, bungee jumping, mountain flight, the helicopter tour etc. Day tours refresh your mind. You can find the art, culture and adventurous things waiting to be discovered. Beyond the urban milieu, you can have the charming glimpses of rural life too. We are also offer Free Walking Tour Kathmandu the first free city tour in Kathmandu and Nepal! Feel free to join and find more informations on Facebook or our Website!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Taking this trip with Himkala Adventures was the highlight of my trip to Kathmandu! I had joined the free walking tour of Kathmandu the day before, and aver meeting Shiva and experiencing his endless kindness, knowledge, and professionalism, I decided to ask about other trips he offered, especially one that might get me out of the city for a day. He recommended this trip, and I couldn't have been more happy with the results! If I ever have the privileged of returning to Kathmandu, I will definitely be joining one of his many trips around the Kathmandu Valley again! Thank you Himkala Adventures for your amazing hospitality!

All reviews
"free tour"
in 15 reviews
"great tour"
in 19 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"free walking"
"private tour"
in 7 reviews
"an excellent guide"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First of all Shiva is an excellent guide - friendly and very knowledgeable and of course has the local knowledge to take the group to places you would never think of in KTM.

The tour covers a lot of ground, probably around 10km but is at a reasonable pace and with options along the way e.g choice of heading up to the Monkey Temple with its 365 stairs, and then the choice to take a cab back to town.

Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Ive done “free walking tours” in many countries and Shiva’s tour was one of the best I’ve ever taken. He spent over four hours with us and the time flew by. He really went above and beyond based on the will and mood of the group. We learned things about the history of Kathmandu and about the present as well. He was also able to teach us so much about both Buddhism and Hinduism. Do yourself a favor and take Shiva’s tour. You won’t regret it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Trekking to 3 passes on Everest with Himkala Adventure was one of the greatest lifetime experiences ever! Shiva organized our trek and it was very smooth, pleasant and absolutely remarkable. I've enjoyed the Sherpa land, the Namcha Bazaar, the great view from Tengboche Monastery, the Kalapatthar and the adjacent mountains, Everest basecamp, Gokyo Ri and so on...
Thank you very much for this awesome trekking, it was something that I will never forget.