“Wonderful visit to Nepal”

Himalayan Spirit Adventure - Kathmandu Day Tour
Ranked #104 of 1,064 Tours in Kathmandu Valley
More attraction details
Owner description: Himalayan Spirit Adventure Trek & Expeditions organizes one day Kathmandu Day Tour throughout the year. It is the perfect package for adventure lovers who are on tight schedule. Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal is the vibrant city where medieval cultures and values go hand in hand with modern way of living.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The company has an Excellent rate in Trips Advisor, so now its my last day here sharing my experience.

Receiving & Transportation from the airport to the hotel, had a good deal with them by giving me a program for visiting 3 places in Nepal includes all hotels, meals, tours & adventures by a very reasonable price. In Addition the driver is always there accompanying you and at your service 24/7.

Highly Recommended

"local culture"
in 5 reviews
"knowledgeable guide"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this agency"
"mountain flight"
"cho la pass"
in 3 reviews
"farewell dinner"

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We met DB at the airport pick up point and he brought to us a very nice and professional trekking agency (Himalayan spirit adventure). They arranged us the tour as per our consideration . We had 9 days tour with trek, had beautiful drive up hill to Nagarkot , had very beautiful tour in Pokhara valley, world peace stupa and Ghorepani -Poonhill trek. We had enjoyed with Nature view of Annapurna Himalayan range and outstanding sunrise view from Poon-hill trek. This is best time to see rhododendron flower covering big mountain forest very beautiful and colorful. It is best place to do paragliding from sarangkot Pokhara Nepal. This is also a great opportunity to explore Nepali culture, and traditional mountain villages. It had good service by tour guide , professional, arrangements by the company. It is very appreciated that DB helped me to purchase in advanced my return air ticket with his fully trust when I changed my own way return to Kathmandu. We had a wonderful holiday in Nepal thank you for Himalayan spirit adventure team for a accompany and holiday have a good day hope to see you again.
我们在加德满都机场遇到的DB,他帮我们安排了整个尼泊尔假期的行程。我们先是搭小飞机鸟瞰了珠穆朗玛峰,然后又去Poon Hill徒步,看到了漫山遍野的映山红,在博卡拉的滑翔伞上飞行了30分钟。非常满意整个行程安排。谢谢DB和他的公司。

1  Thank Bin L
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We booked several tours around kathmandu and also a 3 days trip to Bhutan with Himalayan Spirit Adventure. All trips are well organized. We had a private tour with kindly guides. We can recomand the agency. Anton and steffi from germany

1  Thank stephanitop123
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

The service of Himalayan Spirit Adventure and the guide that they provided for us was awesome! This is a full service company and I am very pleased with every aspect of their services. From the transportation to the trail to the expert guide and tea houses that were picked I was never disappointed. I would highly recommend them!!!

1  Thank Nick C
See more reviews
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I booked a Kathmandu day tour, taxis, Everest flight, and hotel (Hotel Nepalaya - owned by the same guy) through them.

The tour was good, but my Everest flight got turned around due to weather and I had to fight the owner on honoring the airport's refund voucher. Not cool! Then when I was done with his tours, he would still call me twice a day trying to sell me more tours. I had pre-booked a mountain bike tour through another company - which he and his staff knew about. Someone on the staff tipped off a scammer, and when I woke up that morning there was a man outside the hotel (owned by them) dressed in mountain bike gear claiming to be my guide. Long story short, he was NOT my guide. He took me all over town, demanded money, and even tried to sell me clearly stolen art at one point. At one point I had to run from him on foot. It was a horrible experience and I fled the hotel the next morning.

While most reviews on here seem positive, I see a few more just like mine. If these guys smell money on you - you're done. I recommend going with someone else and avoiding the con games and sales pitches entirely.

1  Thank Chris M