“GREAT sanwiches”
Review of Bun On The Run

Bun On The Run
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Centerbrook
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Sometimes a sandwich is all about the bread. Bun on The Run offers a few bakery fresh choices. One of my favorite lunch spots. Call ahead if you're in a hurry.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

I've been here a number of times over the last year. Always for lunch. Carry out.
The food is delicious, always fresh and quick. Try the specials. Never been disappointed

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Recently tried this place twice. First time I went in and placed the order at the counter. Quick and easy. A little pricey for the size. Had a special - turkey wrap with bacon and avacado. What I don't like is the shredded lettuce. Also found that if your going to indicate avacado - at least put more of that in the wrap. I had two tiny pieces. Overall it was ok. Today I called in and ordered. Was told to pick it up at a specific time - 35/40 minutes. I almost wanted to call back and cancel. Totally ridiculous of a wait time. I ordered another special. Tomato, basil, mozz on frocaccia bread. Went to pick it up. There were about 5 people waiting. A tiny place. Sandwich was ready and it was very tasty but not sure if its worth the price. Could have had more on the sandwich. Especially since its only tomatoes, basil and mozz.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

They use very fresh,quality meats and cheeses and there bread is awsome.
Some of there specials are a little to fancy for me,I like to keep it simple,but every now and again I try somthing new.
I recommend you give it a try

Reviewed 23 June 2016

This place is small and basically a grab and go but you don't want to miss out on these grinders, they were amazing. The bread is homemade and so delicious. My husband and I were on the bike heading to NY and decided to stop and grab sandwiches. I'm so glad we did , we found a table across the street at DD and it was a perfect start to our trip. They close at 2:30 so no late lunches!

1  Thank Lisa11271963