“Good quality deli”
Review of Bun On The Run

Bun On The Run
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

They use very fresh,quality meats and cheeses and there bread is awsome.
Some of there specials are a little to fancy for me,I like to keep it simple,but every now and again I try somthing new.
I recommend you give it a try

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 23 June 2016

This place is small and basically a grab and go but you don't want to miss out on these grinders, they were amazing. The bread is homemade and so delicious. My husband and I were on the bike heading to NY and decided to stop and grab sandwiches. I'm so glad we did , we found a table across the street at DD and it was a perfect start to our trip. They close at 2:30 so no late lunches!

1  Thank Lisa11271963
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

I've been eating their delicious egg sandwiches for 12 years. The best bread, perfect eggs every time. They are a pre-golf tradition amongst my buddies and I. I drive 20 minutes for this breakfast sandwich. I hope they're around for 20 more years.

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Service is outstanding and food is great!
It's a regular stop for us, you can tell it's a good place because all the local contractors stop there for lunch.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Whether it is a sandwich or a salad its great. All good things take time...call in your order. Dont forget to ask for the specials

Date of visit: April 2016