“What a treat.......”

Savour Cafe and Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Centerbrook
Reviewed 20 March 2018

You can't judge a book by its cover but you can judge a bakery by the quality of its bread. Not a huge selection, but it does not have to be. Today, I chose a Ciabatta, an incredibly flavorful Italian bread, dusted with flour, which is crunchy on the outside, and a soft inside filled with chewy holes. I am a bit embarrassed to write that I ate a quarter of it standing in the parking lot by my car. So good! Imagine my surprise when I read that this bread is made by a company, 'Bread & Chocolate' from Hamden, CT.

No matter.

Next time we stop of lunch.

I am still dreaming of the croissants I did not buy.

Disclosure: I seek out bakeries and this is a winner!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank differentname

Reviewed 17 February 2018

They have lovely salads and desserts Very fresh and very good. The menu changes every day. The desserts are just beautiful. I am always impressed when I go in here.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Beautifully designed with a great vibe! I had the grilled cheese with roasted tomato and bacon spread on their amazing homemade bread....I am still dreaming of it, days later!! The desserts looked phenomenal too...will definitely be going back!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped by for breakfast sandwiches and coffee. We also got tasty scone and cookies. So we drank our coffee and ate our scone waiting for our sandwiches. After almost 15 mins we went to the counter where the 3 employees were busy making sandwiches and serving folks. One asked if we wanted a box. No we said where are the sandwiches? We need to leave. Blank. So I am sure our breakfast sandwiches would have been good but alas 1/2 a scone that we shared had to do until lunch.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank lreid46
Reviewed 29 December 2017

You can't go wrong with Savour! Great food, and the desserts are amazing! Perfect for a coffee and pastry as well, or a sandwich.

Date of visit: December 2017