“Great Take Out Option!”
Review of Latin Cravings

Latin Cravings
Ranked #32 of 143 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

According to info on the web, this began as a food truck in Hartford before the take out location opened. This brightly colored business is easy to find and there's on street parking.

I've tried a few menu items. My favorite is the beef stuffed plantain. I able to snag the last portion one day and sadly watched someone else snag the last portion another day. The combo of sweet and savory is awesome!

The pork tacos were very tasty. They offered 2 versions of pork tacos and when asked which I wanted I told them to just give me the ones they thought I'd prefer. So I don't know exactly what I ordered but it was very very good!

The rotisserie chicken with rice and beans was good but flavors were more muted.

There are many very positive reviews for this establishment on yelp and I thought they deserved a place on TripAdvisor as well!

JPMiles / Payback Arrow

Been to Latin Cravings? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK