All reviewsbaymont inn and suitesdunkin donutsindoor poolnew havensaunabelongings
Reviewed 25 February 2012

This was just what we were looking for on our tour of colleges in the area. Clean, convenient, friendly service, a great value.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Dharrmais G, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Branford/New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2012

Thank you for giving us your lovely compliments. This certainly makes our day ! I 'll gladly share your comments with our staff and let them know about the job well done !

Reviewed 9 January 2012

Returning to the Baymont Inn I was completely impressed with the rennovations that have taken place in their rooms. The staff was welcoming and attentive, and the location is great with multiple restaurants nearby. The enterance could use an update, by reading the previous comment it appears that the hotel will be renovating it in a few months. Our room was neat and clean along with the pool and breakfast areas.
Overall it was a pleasent stay, and I look forward in returning again. I will highly reccomend this hotel to friends and family that plan on staying in this area.

• Stayed: December 2011
Dharrmais G, Director of Sales at Baymont by Wyndham Branford/New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2012

Thank you for giving us a positive feedback on tripadvisor.com . We are delighted to know that we exceeded your expectations and appreciate your continued patronage to our property.

Reviewed 20 December 2011

I was commuting to work, from Manhattan to New Haven, and needed a place to stay locally. After having explored the possibilities of subletting, and other temporary accommodation options, including hotel, motels, and what not, I was pleasantly surprised to have stumbled on this amazing establishment.
It is, without a doubt, the best hotel in its class. I know this because I have stayed in at least five other hotels in the area. The rooms are very clean, the staff is friendly, there is an indoor pool, and gym, plus you get free breakfast.
I like the place so much I even brought my daughter, and friends, here on weekends when I'm not even supposed to be in CT-they like it.
After 4 months, as a temporary resident, it's needless to say that I am sad to leave.
This is the best value for the money, bar none!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Dharrmais G, Director of Sales at Baymont by Wyndham Branford/New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2012

Thank you taking the time in posting the lovely compliments for us . We are thrilled to know that our hotel was a home away from home for you and that you had to leave with a heavy heart . We appreciate your patronage and look forward to your future visits in this area .

Reviewed 9 December 2011

The entrance is old and stale looking...the rugs through out the hallways are filthy and the place has an odor of old and musty. No amount of air freshener will help. The rooms have been refurbished with new carpets and beds, but the bathrooms need remodeling. The air conditioner system was filthy, which took me an hour to clean with a towel that was less than adequate. They are thin and surprisingly, they don't wick the water off of you, you need at least 2 towels and they are disgusting wet and stay that way for hours.
Breakfast is minimal. Waffles, french toast, sugary orange juice. We opted to eat at Dunkin Donuts each day....

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Dharrmais G, Director of Sales at Baymont by Wyndham Branford/New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2011

Thank you for sharing with us your valuable feedback. We take our guest comments seriously and take appropriate action to address it whenever feasible. Our lobby and corridors are scheduled for renovation this spring . We apologize that we fell short of your expectations on that matter although it is highly appreciative of you to give us a positive commnet on our guest room. Once again, We are sorry that your stay wasn't satisfactory . Hope this experince does not deter you from staying with us in future.

Reviewed 3 November 2011

I needed this room because of having no power due to snowstorm in Connecticut. This was one of the few places available. The room was nice and clean. The WIFI worked well. The common areas were a bit dated and old looking. The staff was friendly when I checked in. If you can get a good rate, this hotel will fit your needs for an overnight stay. I would not recommend for a longer stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family