See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I booked a room directly with the motel. Due to a winter storm, all flights into New England were cancelled so I wasn't able to get there. I called to cancel the reservation, and the woman said she couldn't cancel it. Of course the hotel could cancel the reservation if they wanted to! They just wanted to collect some free money at the expense of a victim of uncontrolled circumstances. I suggest not patronizing a motel that is rude and dismissive of circumstances beyond the guest's control.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank kenneth O
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Filthy room and bath. We should have left and found another motel. We found this place on Priceline. The carpet was stained. The door to the bath was marked up and dirty. The light over the vanity was a naked blub. The TV was out of the 80's and the picture was terrible. We were dressing at about 9:00 AM and the cleaning crew demanded entry. We told them that we were dressing, but they continued to demand entry. I had to go out to get them away from the door. Twice. This place is used as along term residence.

Room Tip: find another place and fast
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Thomas S
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We could not stay there. My first time trying to book through trip advisor. I had picked a non smoking room at rodeway inn in Brampton and then it sent me to travelocity and so I just clicked ok not realizing I was at a different site and somehow ended up in a smoking room at Brampton inn. Didn't realize this until I went to rodeway and they said I had no room there. Then I checked the confirmation from TripAdvisor and saw what had happened. Had to find another place. Lost money if course

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David T
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Want a dump The staff is barely there to help at all A total roach motel. Definitely more for the hooker crowd and drug trade the rooms are hopelessly outdated doesn't look like a fresh coat of paint has been there in 20 years Branford police is always there for something The one bad spot in a very nice town. Stay far away the only good part about that property is the subway restaurant

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Kenny G
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Stayed because of reviews, what a mistake! Should no better when a privately.owned hotel is not held up to standards like a chain hotel. WiFi was practically non existed & constantly kicked off after a few minutes. Room had no closets or hangers to hang clothes, no tissues, half roll toilet paper, no shampoo 1 bar of soap. Rug was dirty and fraying, tub had a tacky feel,Shelves missing In refrig, no microwave, no clock. Was given king room with jacuzzi tub with no handles to turn on water. No listing of TV Channels The front desk person took so long to check us in was busy talking on phone had to sign so many papers. Could not even give us directions to where our room was located. Had to drive around and find it in another building. No ice machines conveniently located only in the office. Will not stay here again. Go somewhere else!

Room Tip: Skip this hotel go to another
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple