All reviews new haven donuts and coffee continental breakfast place to stay king bed the east coast room was clean luxury hotel overnight stay first floor non smoking room microwave mattresses sofa accommodations
Reviewed 11 September 2018

This is a little motel run by a couple. The wife assisted me this year and isn't as friendly. The husband helped me during a previous visit and was exceptionally helpful. The rooms are huge and very clean. The air conditioner worked well. All the hotel options are 2 star in this area. This did the trick.

Room Tip: I would pick a room on the second floor
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
DPatelrodeway, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Branford, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Thank you very much for a feedback . We value very high the Real Feedback. from a guest like you. See you on your next visit. Dinu GM

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Walls are paper thin, was placed on first floor. Girls soccer team on top floor, loud all night. Asked for new room next day, was given a room on first floor with hot tub in room. Went to use hot tub and it did not turn on. I called the front desk and he says "you have to pay more if you want to use it, I told you that when I gave you the room!!!!!" only he never said that. LIAR!!!! Very rude and cheap. Do not stay here. Also I was woken up at 1am because their were people going at it in the next room. GROSS! Also breakfast was cold mini bagels with cream cheese.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Lauren N
DPatelrodeway, Manager at Rodeway Inn Branford, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

We are sorry that you have a less than expected stay. Dinu GM

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

It was clean, I'll give them that. The front desk clerk was very slow & not personable at all. I did not know the hotel does not have an elevator. My poor mother in la has bad knees & this was tough for her. The halls smelled overwhelmingly of cooking food and the walls are very thin. We heard our neighbors radio at 4am like it was in our own room. Fire alarm was pulled by kids at 12:30 am & we werent even sure what the alarm was at first. If you are hard of hearing, it would not wake you up. It was not a horrible place, just a horrible night's stay. I would not recommend.

Stayed: November 2017
2  Thank Laurie V
DPatelrodeway, Manager at Rodeway Inn Branford, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

We are Sorry that you had a less than expected stay Dinu GM

Reviewed 20 October 2017

The room was large and clean. But the location was so close to the I-95 highway that it was noisy. My wife is a light sleeper. The "continental" breakfast consisted of sweet rolls and coffee. I would stay here again if I just wanted a place to rest my head. No other facilities were used. In fact I'm not sure if they even had any. Great for a tired traveler but not hot if you want a vacation.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
DPatelrodeway, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Branford, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback ,We value your reccomandatios Thank you Dinu GM

Reviewed 20 October 2017

We had a great room in a quiet part of the motel. (112, I think?) It was not near the road so we had no traffic noise. The room was older but totally adequate. The bed was very comfortable. We even had a little kitchen area. The garden behind the motel is awesome! I wish we could have partaken of some of the produce!

The manager was very friendly and helpful. I knew going in that there wouldn't be a continental breakfast so we weren't disappointed. And for the price, that was fine.

We didn't want to eat at the local eateries across the road so we drove south a bit. The manager had told us there was something fairly close but we didn't find it. Instead, we stopped at a produce stand and asked. We were told to go to Guilford Mooring and boy, we were not disappointed! It's a wonderful place on the water. Great menu, not fast food and not fast food prices but a lovely sit down dinner with real cloth napkins. I'll review it too.

We'd stay at this establishment just for the reason that the manager was attentive and friendly and the room was great. (We stayed in 8 motels in 10 days and I checked for bed bugs in every motel and found none!)

Room Tip: Away from the road
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your honest feedback in a detail it helps us a lot again Thank you Dinu GM