“Best of the best”
Review of Capri's Pizzeria

Capri's Pizzeria
Ranked #15 of 78 Restaurants in Bethel
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Best pizza around. It's hard to find good pizza in CT having grown up in NY but this comes close. Try the sausage it's my favorite.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

My family and I get take out from Capri's once a week. We love their pizza and the staff is very nice. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Super pizza, every time. They do mostly take out as it is small. But it is well worth the trip!! I would move to Bethel if I could, as they deliver to the village.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

Love Love Love their Sicilian pizza! The crust is done perfectly. This is a nice pizza joint and I highly recommend them.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Bethel residents have their favorites, Capri is mine. I like the NY style pizza. The crust is thin, not too doughy and cooked just right. The sauce is not too sweet and tastes great. Top with favorite and yum! The staff is so nice and they have a great Italian menu. The pizza is my favorite.

Been to Capri's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK