“Top quality”
Review of Arethusa A Mano

Arethusa A Mano
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Bantam
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Tried this place for lunch take out. Super clean, great variety, and reasonably priced. We had grilled cheese was good but the turkey sandwich was amazing. Staff could be a little bit more pleasant. My take out bag was handed to me with no thanks you or have a nice day. But it didn’t ruin our lunch we are still fans of Arethusa.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We are so lucky to have these Arethusas( dairy store and the superb Al Tacoma) in our town so we can frequent them as often as we like!
A Mano open for breakfast and lunch is a sheer delight.it is cleaner than clean with an oh so friendly staff. As many times as I've been there it still takes me a minute to decide what I want. Everything is fresh and delicious.my only wish would be that they serve the coffee/ cappuccino in mugs.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Best donuts I have ever eaten. Pricey but very good.
Also excellent sandwiches, especially bagel and nova.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Great quality with friendly and helpful service. The Croissants can match with anyone/anywhere; especially the chocolate and almond. Stumptown coffee, brewed or in bulk and good cappuccino round out the offerings. It's not your corner bakery, but the quality of ingredients and skill of the bakers provide, for me, more than fair value.

A comfortable eating area complements the setting.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Farm to table! Fresh bakery extraordinaire! In quaint Litchfield don't drive by here without stopping!

Date of visit: June 2017