All reviews continental breakfast bagels front desk hot tub sister property waffle maker hard boiled eggs walking distance to many restaurants devil's thumb middle of town definitely stay here again place to stay main street nice room ice machine rooms are clean two queen beds
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I was booked in this hotel by my company while on a business trip. It was close in location to where I needed to be so it worked out. It was a clean hotel and quiet. Breakfast had good options too of fruit, waffles, and yogurt.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2018

This place was an ok place to stay in Winter Park, though a little overpriced. Good low sound levels in the room. The room the houskeeper Kelli put me in smelled of people's feet. The carpets could use replacing. Kelli was rude and smoked cigarettes right next to the entrance which we all could smell. A bad place if you have allergies.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

The room was a great size for our family of six. It appeared clean, though if the air conditioner fan was not running it had a really musty smell. Kids enjoyed the pool, but adults chose not to use the hot tub because of the 6 inch ring above the water was gross. There were no chairs to lounge on in the pool room, had to put two chairs together to put feet up while watching kiddos swim.
Staff was very friendly and supplied a humidifier for us when one kiddo was having nosebleed issue due to dry climate.
Location was perfect, walk to everything.
Can’t beat the price for the size room so gave it a 3.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Nice place right in the middle of town and could walk to just about anything. Room was nice and clean. We had a fridge and coffee in the room. Only things that left a bad taste in our mouths about this place is no protein on the breakfast and also no fault of the hotel but some loud obnoxious people decided to hangout in the breakfast area and talk at the top of their lungs to each other at 2am. And no one at front desk after 10pm. And no way to call front desk to get said people to shut up! So I would say if getting a room inside the hotel get a room well away from the stairs.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stewie510
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

When we checked in everything went well, but when we got in the room, I noticed there was a lack of outlets to plug in electronics and there was no phone in the room. When I asked about getting a phone for the room, I was told they didn’t have any extras. Then about 30 minutes later one was brought to the room from the sister property, but yet it had Trailhead Inn on the phone. The next morning, maintenance knocked on the door to check on the phone (???). And, the cover over the cords for the tv was broken and just hanging off the wall.
They also advertised a continental breakfast. They ran out of everything about an hour into it and didn’t refill it. That was both mornings we were there. The hotel was NOT worth the money we paid for sure!! Don’t think I would stay there again. And, I found out they charged my sister in law extra for the three other people staying in her room even though it was a 4-person room. Definitely would not have paid the extra money.

Date of stay: July 2018