All reviews waffles hot tub the breakfast area best westerns separate building within walking distance free breakfast across the street room was clean decent breakfast staff was very friendly and helpful morning breakfast front desk staff nice place to stay convenient location middle of town would stay here again
Reviewed 26 October 2018

This was our second time staying at Best Western Alpenglo with our dogs. The rooms were comfortable and reasonable priced, the staff members friendly and helpful, breakfast was satisfying, and the location was convenient. We had plans to walk the Fraser River trail, and the trailhead was just walking distance from the hotel. Overall we were very pleased and would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW-Alpenglo-Owner, Owner at Best Western Alpenglo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thank you very much for the kind review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Our trip through Colorado continues with a stop in Winter Park.
Keith at the desk was helpful explaining the property and giving tips for our dinner choices.
The room is clean and recently remodeled. Air conditioned which was needed today with the very warm temperatures.
Nice breakfast included.
It’s conveniently located near shopping and restaurants.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Excellent hotel to stay in Winter Park. The staff were very knowledgeable and recommended places to eat, including Randi's Bar and Restaurant, which was only a block away. The hotel was clean and our room on the top floor was quiet.
Special thanks to Bob on reception who located my husbands wedding ring which he had left in the bathroom on departure. We collected it the following day and thanked him in person. Bob should be rewarded for his excellent service by the hotel management.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2018

This is a very solid hotel choice for the Winter Park area. Easy to walk to nearby eating places and a grocery store. Also walking/bike trail goes right by hotel. Easy parking close parking. Comfortable rooms with good views. Breakfast was average.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2018

I love this place. Super comfortable and clean. I love the staff. I really enjoyed my breakfast. I like the cozy area. I like the walking paths close by. I have dogs and this place is great to my dogs in the dog friendly rooms.

Date of stay: August 2018