“Waiter with attitude”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are vegetarians and were excited to see some options for us on the menu. I saw that they had items with spinach, so I ordered a cheese quesadilla and asked for them to put spinach in it. The waiter was not happy about my order, he first told me there were no substitutions allowed. When I replied in shock, he said they would do it, but charge extra. I said ok. The food was really good. We even ordered the fried ice cream, which was amazing! When we got the check, we realized he charged us $5 extra for the spinach.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The place was busy! Our table seemed to be in the middle of the wait staff’s runway. Though, they were very skilled and not once knocked into us. It’s load and you can hear other table’s conversations quite well.

The chips were standard, the salsa good and spicy, the cheese stuff was a bit nasty.

The chicken burrito I ordered was lukewarm and cool on the edges. If it had been hotter, it might have tasted better. Large portions, too much for one person.

The signature margarita was delicious! And, my friends had the free shot before we left. Nice touch.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We had a really nice meal. Fajitas were great. Fish tacos were very tasty. The nachos were very filling as well. Nice small place. Friendly staff and very courteous.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

With all the hype on Trip Advisor's rating my family was expecting something special. This place had average at best food and was way overpriced.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Nothing out of the ordinary. Surprising that it was packed. The food was average to just above average but not a lot of Mexican restaurants in Winter park so go figure....