“Good Food”

Senor Jalapeno
Ranked #23 of 58 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Been going here for years. Staff is great and ready to serve you. Love the Mexican food for breakfast,lunch and dinner. Their green chili is awesome.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Disgusting. Disappointing. Terrible Customer Service. Where do I start? Senor Jalapeno in Windsor, CO is by at the worst place we have ever eaten. Burritos were overpriced and arrived cold, and the taco platter my wife ordered arrived soggy and incorrect. The overworked, over stressed waitstaff (consisted of two people) on a Saturday during lunch rush, never even helped us until we had been seated for over 25 minutes. Our drinks, that we had reminded them we needed twice, were never delivered. A crummy atmosphere to say the very least added to the unplesant visit. DO NOT recommend to anyone searching for Mexican Food in Windsor, CO.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

This isn't a fancy Mexican restaurant. Just friendly people offering some unusual entrées like gumbo or enchilada torte along with the usual burritos etc. Thursday is busy because it is 99¢ margarita night.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

We've been going to Senor Jalopeno's a couple times per month for several years. It's not top of the line, but the food is good for a reasonable price and Thursday is $.99 margarita's. I usually get the shredded pork burrito smothered in half and half green chili. It never disappoints.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

The best thing about Senor Jalapeno is their fried chicken. I don't know why they can't make Mexican food as good as they can fried chicken? The prices here were raised about a year ago and I haven't been in since. I didn't mind eating there so much when it was cheaper because I didn't feel bad about paying for not so great of food. Now that it's higher priced I can't justify going in, not even for the fried chicken. Oh, if you want a decent burger, they make good hamburgers. Again, not Mexican food, go figure. I want to submit Senor's to Robert Irvine for Restaurant Impossible because I think he could help them make this such a better restaurant and draw on their strengths which is not Mexican food.

Been to Senor Jalapeno? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK