“Quick, good lunch!”

Senor Jalapeno
Ranked #23 of 58 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 November 2015

They have the typical Mexican food. Nothing too exotic, but good staples. They have specials for lunch daily. They are closed on Mondays, so don't go then. They are a good, hole-the-wall type of place located off of Main Street. They can serve big groups easily and they are fast with their service. This local family run business is where I eat a quick lunch when I am in a hurry because they are close and quick!

Reviewed 13 November 2015

This is a cute hole-in-the-wall restaurant. We went with some friends who have been going there for years. We went on Thursday (99 cent margs), so it was hopping. The food was good - i had a beef/bean chimi and my husband had the steak taco salad. Not fancy, but fun. We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

I lived here many, many years ago and really enjoyed this place then. We moved back recently and tried it once again. The food was really unremarkable. I didn't try their margs but I should def. go back just for that. I'll try them again in hopes that I was just there on an off night but thus far, they don't seem to hold up to the days of yore.

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

I eat her often. Food is inexpensive and good. Best item on the menu .... fajitas! They are one of the more expensive items but worth it. The .99 margaritas are good and they definitely don't skimp on the tequila!

Reviewed 18 February 2015

We eat here regularly. It's a nice quick place to eat, the food is good. This is our go to restaurant for our Friday night out.

Been to Senor Jalapeno? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK