1,067 results
All reviews ice rink heavenly bed self parking valet service movie theater beautiful hotel mountain view downtown denver starbucks coffee butterfly pavilion hot tub lobby area fitness center lots of restaurants kachina conference promenade
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I'll start with the positive. The hotel and surrounding area are very lovely and encompass much of the natural beauty of Colorado. That's the only positive thing we can say about our recent stay.
When we arrived and pulled into valet I stayed in the car with our sleeping 1 1/2 year old son while my husband went to the front desk. More than 10 minutes went by before an attendant came out and asked if we were checking in, etc. I told them yes and he said, "it's $15 a night to valet" to which I replied "okay". My husband came out to get us and rather than offer to have a bellman - or anyone for that matter- help us with luggage, they all stood around and didn't say a word. So we had to transport a sleeping child plus all our luggage through the hotel to our room.
The next day when we walked downstairs to venture out for the day NOT ONE EMPLOYEE at the front desk or valet greeted us or even acknowledged us! It was as if they were annoyed we were there and were annoyed in general. Definitely not what we've ever experienced from hotel staff at anywhere else in the world we've travelled.
We decided to only valet one night because of the terrible service.
Next is the supposedly free WiFi. It isn't unless you're a member of their SPG club. Otherwise, it is either $10.95 or $14.95 a day and the quality of the WiFI was awful! It's also not on a secure network.
The friendliest person we encountered during our 5 night stay was the lady who worked behind the counter at the Starbucks kiosk. Also, our waiter at Kachina for brunch was excellent. That's about it.
I'd suggest staying at another hotel if you want friendly, accommodating service and your monies worth. This Westin was terrible and we definitely won't stay there again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Charles J, Manager at The Westin Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Cindy V,
We apologize for the poor customer service you received during your recent stay with us. We will use this feedback to work as a team to improve the services we provide. We hope that you will consider giving us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a 4-night stay at this hotel and couldn't have been more pleased. The only thing I could mention is that the pool looked a bit cloudy for my liking and so I didn't get to swim. Being from Florida, I really do not have knowledge of how indoor pools are supposed to look. All I know is that if an outdoor pool is cloudy, we stay out. Other than that, my experience was exceptional. The beds are incredibly comfortable and I wish I could have brought one home! The staff were very nice and as helpful as I needed them to be. The grounds were beautiful and they have an incredible gym. I'm not sure why but they even put sweet snacks out on Friday night and there were apples, water and lemonade available 24 hours a day in the lobby.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a great visit at this hotel. The rooms were very clean and spacious. All the amenities you would expect from a 4star+ hotel. Friendly staff, including Mark Anthony at the front desk who went out of his way to assist me with several requests. I really appreciate all the hospitality on this business trip!
I would definitely stay here again anytime I need a place near Denver!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The property is not only beautiful but user friendly. A short walk to the promenade and there are plenty of restaurants and amenities to choose from. I loved the Lavender Essential Oil for better sleep and the view from my room was great. Staff were fast, friendly and the hotel itself had a nice ambience. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Higher floors have a great view on either side.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is very nice. However being Owned by Marriott now, I think there’s some basics that they should work on. For example, I walked within 5 feet of probably 20 different ploys over the course of my two days there and no one ever made eye contact with me or said hello.
They definitely need a concierge lounge as well!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear smk9235,
I am sorry about the poor customer service you received recently. We will work on improving our service moving forward. Thank you for letting us know so we have the opportunity to do better moving forward.
Charels