All reviews hot dogs happy hour baked potato free drinks adult beverages nachos an indoor outdoor pool breakfast and dinner mini fridge and microwave chilli included breakfast would highly recommend this hotel oatmeal hot tub super target hot breakfast a great stay
Reviewed 25 September 2017

We had a great experience. Staff was very nice. I like a hotel with amenities included with no additional cost and this hotel hit the mark. It was our first stay with this brand will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robin C
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Attended a 4 day meeting and this facility and staff made it very comfortable with little distraction. The hotel is in a good location and your can get most things you need easily. Conference/ Ballroom is very nice. Breakfast and light dinner were good but simple. Pool and hot tub were accessible and nicely maintained. Everyone remakes that the elevator was really fast and added to our satisfaction. Good place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 September 2017

The hotel staff were really weird and rude/cold. It felt like they were watching us like a hawk. The breakfast was the same daily, and got old really quick! The dinner provided was also the same thing daily, with the exception of like 1-2 items, this also got old quick! The food staff were rude as well, not to mention the food items were frequently empty or looked not fully cooked. The man behind the bar was also very awkward and gave us a hard time about the 3 drinks per guest-you couldn't give someone else your drinks if you didn't want them all. Over all I wouldn't ever stay here again. I have stayed at 3 other hotels in the area and would definitely recommend those over this one any time.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Denver Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

I am always thankful for feedback because it helps us in our pursuit of excellence. It is true no matter how many drink cards a guest has we only serve three complimentary alcoholic beverages per registered adult over the age of twenty-one each day. Our suites have the same size bedroom and bathroom as our deluxe rooms, but they offer a separate living room, an additional TV, and a sofa sleeper. We strive to present a consistent product and service to all of our guests. If we fail to deliver on our promises to you, we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. It is my hope that you will reach out and let me know how we can serve you well in the future.

Jeremy G.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

If you plan on staying here for awhile and might have to do laundry while you're here, just go somewhere else. They only have one washer and dryer for a big hotel. I tried to wash my clothes one night and I guess I had to compete with everybody else staying there. Every time I went down to the 6th floor to use the washer and dryer it was being used by someone else. Is it that hard to buy a few more washer and dryers for this big of hotel?

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Denver Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

I am sorry for the wait that you experienced. Your feedback is important to me and I hope that it is helpful to other guests as well. Currently we do have just one washer and dryer. Our guests stay on average less than two nights and I receive very little feedback on our guest laundry facilities. I will use your experience to make the case for another pair of machines. If you would be so kind to reach out to me offline, I would like to learn more about day of week and total wait time. You can reach me via email at Jeremy.Goodman@druryhotels.com or by phone at 303-460-1220 ext. 7070.

Jeremy G.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

This was the first time we stayed at a Drury Inn. The happy hour and breakfast was delicious! The manager went out of her way to accommodate us by moving us into a larger corner room. The pool was indoor and outdoor and the hot tub was relaxing. We will definitely go there again sometime!

Room Tip: People like the rooms with views on the higher level. The corner room was spacious!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family