“Great nights sleep”

Drury Inn & Suites Denver Westminster
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Westminster
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Attended a 4 day meeting and this facility and staff made it very comfortable with little distraction. The hotel is in a good location and your can get most things you need easily. Conference/ Ballroom is very nice. Breakfast and light dinner were good but simple. Pool and hot tub were accessible and nicely maintained. Everyone remakes that the elevator was really fast and added to our satisfaction. Good place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 20 September 2017

The hotel staff were really weird and rude/cold. It felt like they were watching us like a hawk. The breakfast was the same daily, and got old really quick! The dinner provided was also the same thing daily, with the exception of like 1-2 items, this also got old quick! The food staff were rude as well, not to mention the food items were frequently empty or looked not fully cooked. The man behind the bar was also very awkward and gave us a hard time about the 3 drinks per guest-you couldn't give someone else your drinks if you didn't want them all. Over all I wouldn't ever stay here again. I have stayed at 3 other hotels in the area and would definitely recommend those over this one any time.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Denver Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

I am always thankful for feedback because it helps us in our pursuit of excellence. It is true no matter how many drink cards a guest has we only serve three complimentary alcoholic beverages per registered adult over the age of twenty-one each day. Our suites have the same size bedroom and bathroom as our deluxe rooms, but they offer a separate living room, an additional TV, and a sofa sleeper. We strive to present a consistent product and service to all of our guests. If we fail to deliver on our promises to you, we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. It is my hope that you will reach out and let me know how we can serve you well in the future.

Jeremy G.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

If you plan on staying here for awhile and might have to do laundry while you're here, just go somewhere else. They only have one washer and dryer for a big hotel. I tried to wash my clothes one night and I guess I had to compete with everybody else staying there. Every time I went down to the 6th floor to use the washer and dryer it was being used by someone else. Is it that hard to buy a few more washer and dryers for this big of hotel?

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Denver Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

I am sorry for the wait that you experienced. Your feedback is important to me and I hope that it is helpful to other guests as well. Currently we do have just one washer and dryer. Our guests stay on average less than two nights and I receive very little feedback on our guest laundry facilities. I will use your experience to make the case for another pair of machines. If you would be so kind to reach out to me offline, I would like to learn more about day of week and total wait time. You can reach me via email at Jeremy.Goodman@druryhotels.com or by phone at 303-460-1220 ext. 7070.

Jeremy G.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

This was the first time we stayed at a Drury Inn. The happy hour and breakfast was delicious! The manager went out of her way to accommodate us by moving us into a larger corner room. The pool was indoor and outdoor and the hot tub was relaxing. We will definitely go there again sometime!

Room Tip: People like the rooms with views on the higher level. The corner room was spacious!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2017

This hotel is right off hwy36. The butterfly pavilion is very close by. There is a target across the street plus a shopping center with restaurants across street also. The kick back and free breakfast is nice but it's the same everyday. We spent three nights. The front desk is professional and helpful. The laundry is on sixth floor but there is only one washer and one dryer. $1.50 a load.The soap dispenser is empty. Note said you have to buy your laundry soap needs at front desk. Our room was nice but on arrival I noticed the common halls desperately needed to be vacuumed which was never done the three days we were there. I got off the elevator to see two male housekeepers walking past a broken plastic cup on hall carpet. The look on my face made one stop to pick up part of the cup. I picked up the piece they left. The hall carpet by pool area also was in need of a vacuum. I think a better more attentive housekeeping management would benefit this hotel. I will stay here again. This is a pet friendly hotel but I feel that all guest should be comfortable so my request would be to leave a couple floors pet free floors so those with allergies can stay and take advantage of all the Drury has to offer without being sick. Overall it's a nice place and good northern location.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family