“Worst Marriott-Residence Inn”

Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Westminster
Reviewed 23 November 2011

Most terrible experience, Stayed there for a week

Supposed to be a suite , but no writing desk in the room .

Sticker on the AC Regulator- "Please do not set the AC below 68, This will cause it to freeze and not function .............."

I am I paying $100 for this kind of service.?

Break fast - I love eating fruits in the morning, but honey dew was the only thing offered all 4 days...

Will never ever stay there again...

Room Tip: Waste of money
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Masood P
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster

Reviewed 21 November 2011

This is the second time we have stayed at the Residence Inn in Westminster Co. Both times we have been very impressed with the rooms and the quality staff that works there. The first time we were there for a sudden death in our family. We had no reservations but the staff at Residence Inn found us a room for 2 nights and then when our room wasn't available anymore the girls at the desk called around and found us a room near by. This trip was much more enjoyable, and I knew when I was planning it I wanted to go back to the place that had treated us so well 5 years ago. I'm happy to report that little has changed. The rooms are still well maintained, the price is very reasonable, and the staff was just as nice as the last time we were there. The best recommendation I can give is to say we will definately be staying there again.

Room Tip: If your going to a sporting events (Bronco's, Rockies etc.) there is a shuttle bus that picks up...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2011

At the last minute we had do drive to Denver from KC. We got in around 9:30 am. They didn't have anything available but seeing how tired I was from driving all night the desk clerk took my number and said she would call me as soon as housekeeping was done. 20 mins later she called. I went in and they had upgraded us to a 2bdrm with a fireplace. I didn't care if it was a closet! I just needed a quiet place to lay my head before I passed out. We were very grateful and the accommodations were awesome. Nice hot breakfast in the morning, comfortable bed, friendly staff. I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 12 October 2011

We stayed for 9 days. The only problem was pool being cold but the heaters blew up so the reported the hot water to the pool just for us! Who would do that? They would that's who and when the staff found out I was a disabled veteran they really stepped up and made sure my disability restrictions were never a problem. GREAT PLACE TO STAY!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 30 September 2011

For the past six months I have been staying up in Denver for 2-3 days a week. For the first five months I was put up in another hotel nearby. I finally got around to complain about the accomodations and they moved me here. Night and day difference.

The staff is great and they seem sincere about making sure things are going smoothly. From Mia at the front desk to the guys who cook the BBQ on Mondays - Wed to Joe the head maintenance worker; they all care.

The rooms are spacious suites with a kitchen area. What a difference from the other hotel. Free breakfast in the morning. I can really relax here. Multiple restaurants are close by and Highway 36 is close, but you don't here it. Great hotel, especially for business types.

• Stayed: September 2011